The Meeting And A Unfortunate Reunion (Eps 22)

Hey guys Toru here.

I just wanna say I appreciate you all for the 100 followers I never thought you'd be interrested in this Story.

So thank you all....And i'll make it sure that i'm never give you up...Never gonna let you down...Never gonna Run around and desert you...

Get Rick Rolled Bitch.

Only Follow or Vote if you Truly like and enjoy the chapters in my Books.

But other than that i Hope You Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the next day after the beating of the Pervert and i was stressed out, pacing back in forth in my room as Isabelle stared at me.

I called off today for school making the excuse for a Sick day....If only in real life...

A-Anyways. I was panicking because I never have actually orchestrated a meeting before. I was In meetings before, but I was never the one who talked at all.

"What was I thinking Isabelle! I said it in the heat of the moment! Now I have to go in there along with Michael with those people! God Damn It!" I said with frustration leaking through my voice.

Isabelle:"You should relax. I believe you'll do great. Besides, you have the power and charisma to do anything you desire"

"It's not that. I just feel like Something's going to go wrong in or out of this meeting. I'm only bringing Lilith and Marcy with me because the others have to keep it low profile. If the school saw all of the transfers and the new teacher suddenly call out sick on the same day. Wouldn't that be too suspicious?"

Isabelle:"Yes. It would be very Suspicious if you all left the same day" She Muttered as I suddenly thought of something.

Erone.

She's now aware of the supernatural due to me. And I feel as if she should meet Isabelle today. It feels like it'd be a interesting scenario.

She's currently sleeping though so I'll have to do that later...And I also need to prepare the adoption parkers to suprise the girl as she thinks I'm planning on doing something to her.

I shook the thoughts out of my head as Isabelle and I sensed a presence behind us.

"Long time no See....Grayfia"

Grayfia:"(Y/N)" She greeted as we acknowledged each other.

"How long until The Other Join us?" I asked.

Grayfia:"They should Appear at the Meeting Place in 15 Minutes time. I was sent to you to make sure everything is going alright and to also take you all to the location"

"That's Nice. I guess a little good can come from anywhere"

I smiled a little as she warily smiled back.

"It's honestly nice to see you again. Though the past isn't pleasant for me and your king"

Grayfia sighed and looked down.

Grayfia:"I know...but there wasn't anything I could do (Y/N) I can't betray My king" She Muttered as I nodded.

"You always were the loyal one Grayf"

Grayfia:"Don't call me that. I still hate that Nickname" She Muttered as I only chucked a bit.

Oh? I forgot about the Reader reading this currently.

If you didn't know Grayfia and I have History, were mutual friends from a standpoint. It's complicated in many ways though.

"So How's the last 2 years been" I asked as her eyes darkened slightly.