Angels And Stuff (Eps 2)

Hi there Everyone. Nivo Here and uhh. I got nothing for ya again so....here's an anime girl That May or May not be a future (O/C) .^
_________________________________________

There was a Deep Silence In the area as I Hugged Isabelle.

Looking at her, her eyes were wide open. Looking out into the open in shock.

I was Wondering how she would react.

Then tears started to leak from her eyes and it didn't look like she knew.

"Are you Okay Isabelle?" I asked Worried for her well-being.

All she did was look at me Unsure.

Isabelle:"Wh-Why....I don't know how to react...I've....never felt these emotions before..." She said as she Wiped her tears away.

I only stopped and Smiled at her.

"It's okay to feel like this. It's great to know you're actually feeling different emotions." I Happily said.

Isabelle looked at me in wonder.

As i looked at her now her....her eyes were just like mine....Light red....As if she was a part of me.

As She Saw Me Staring she gave me a gentle smile as she deepened the hug.

Isabelle:"If You're looking at My Similar Red eyes then you're right to look at me differently." As she said this, I looked at her Uncertainty.

Isabelle:"I am a Part of you. More like a Part of Your Sacred Gear. I was Your First and Now Permanent Creation that you can always form at any time. I will do anything to help or assist you in any way. With anything and everything you need. For you are My Maker and Master. And I am your Creation and Servant." She Said As her Emotionless tone came back.

I looked at her and Separated from the hug Only to put my right hand on her cheek and smiled at her lovingly.

"Isabelle....You're not only my creation...Your not just Someone I Suddenly made Within My Endless Mind. You are My Friend....You are my ONLY Family...And i don't want you to believe that you only have to serve me for my own sake. I want you to be independent....more....Free. Think for yourself Isabelle....Choose what your heart desires." I Told her as She looked down in thought as we began to walk again.

Michael:"Mature words for someone your age."

"I Know Michael....I Know" I Said Quietly as i kept walking.

"But You don't understand my Problems yet." I Said as His expression changed to curiosity.

Michael:"Hmm..."

Silence filled the way as they finally found their destination.

It was a Pure White house, about three stories high. There was really nothing special about it aside from the ocean blue windows.

As we walked up to the Pure White Door, Michael Rung the Doorbell as a Pure Musical sound rung throughout the Area.

???:"Come In~" A Feminine Voice Called out to us. I don't know why, but i felt a Tingle in my chest as i heard that voice.

I Hummed and Followed Michael as Isabelle followed me.

I Looked at Isabelle in Amazement.

I Really made You?...Thank God I did.

Michael:"Isabelle. (Y/N). Please Wait Here. I need to Get Gabriel. She Will Know how to Stop the Devils from Tracking you anymore." We nodded Simultaneously at him making him Give a Weirded out smile as he walked away into another room.

There was Silence as Isabelle and I looked at the Ground.

I didn't know what She was going to do or react to me after what i said.

I closed my eyes. Thinking about everything that had occurred to get here.

The Years of torment and Pain i went through. Watching my Sisters Change....Seeing My family turn into....devils...Being Mentally tormented by these....Fucks....And all i had...

Was Myself all along.

Drip...

Drip...

Drip...

Water fell onto the ground slowly as they Seeped through My Eyes.

If only you knew...

The Tears Started Flowing as I Clutched my heart and Put My other hand over my face.

Wh-Why...

The Dam was Slowly Cracking open.

Why does it Hurt so much!

Thinking of My Father being Murdered in cold blood. They made me watch as he was beheaded.

Everything i had...came Crashing down in an Instant....

I could only imagine how much I've missed on earth....Happiness, fun, Love....Emotions I've been forced to bottled in.

I had Friends...Even Supernatural friends i never knew about...but when i was Imprisoned....

They Never came back...

I....I Can't...take it...

THUD

Someone suddenly tackle hugged me from behind taking me off of my feet.

I wasn't hurt so I sat up, looking around me to Find what was holding me.

I looked at the slender Pure White arms that wrapped around me in Confusion and with curiosity.

Isabelle was Definitely hugging me.

But why?

Isabelle:"It's because i care (Y/N)" As she said this i looked at her with Stress.

Isabelle:"And im not Gonna Care just because you're my Creator." She Said with Calmness as She Grabbed my Hand and Put it on her Chest as I felt her heart Beating.

Isabelle:"It's because..."

.

..

...

....

.....

"I Love You (Y/N)"

"And I actually Care."

(By the way im new to writing like this so please tell me if you like it~ Toru)