A Very odd day... (Eps 10)

Hey Everyone. Toru here with another chapter.

Thank you all for 10k reads. Bro I was at like 2k reads at the beginning of the month and this surge just happened like...what the...

Oh yeah don't mind the music up there...its just there for enjoyment.

Only Follow or Vote if you Truly like and enjoy the chapters in my Books.

But other than that i Hope You Enjoy.

Oh yeah. Im not a teacher...so im not going to involve classroom activities in my chapters lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Lunch time as i finally had a break from teaching.

My god it's so hard dealing with these children...im not about physical abuse or anything...but these kids need some discipline.

I was walking to the Teachers lounge as I noticed someone who was about to walk past me.

As I saw who it was I could only grunt slightly

'Gremory...' I thought as i narrowed my eyes.

I kept my thoughts in my head as I saw her out of my peripheral vision with the Black Haired girl known as Akeno from my knowledge.

I just kept my cool and smiled at the thoughts of Isabelle being there for me. Even through the toughest times.

As I walked past them I felt nothing but impatience as I walked at a slightly faster pace.

But as I turned the corner I felt someones eyes suddenly turn to my direction as I sighed and entered the lounge.

(Rias POV)

Me and Akeno were walking through the school to the lunch room as our class had ended.

we were walking past people with no particular interest.

But there was a Man we had never seen before...but he looked familiar...

Though I ignored my mind and kept walking with akeno.

As we crossed paths with the man...I felt a Big Surge Of Holy Power fill my body as I fell to my knees.

Akeno:"Rias are you okay?" She said with concern as I looked at the man.

I was Silent for a moment before getting up.

Rias:"Y-Yeah...But i need everyone for a meeting.....Now" I said as Akeno looked at me wearily  and suspiciously.

Akeno:"I'll let kiba know to call everyone after Lunch..." She Said as we continued to the Lunchroom...but I've got questions in my mind.

Who was that man....And what was that....Power?

(Your POV)

As I entered the room i saw that no one was in the room.

I only sighed and sat in a chair that was in the room.

It was so frustrating to hear those kids....the talking...ugh.

I calmly looked around and tried to sense if anyone was coming.

I felt a minor Headache and closed my eyes.