The End Of An Era (Season Finale)

Hey Guys Toru here.

And here it is. The final Chapter of the book. Never thought I'd say that about any book, but here we are. I can only thank you guys for coming back to read it every time I upload. I do these for fun so I never really cared about criticism and stuff like that. But thanks for the opportunity to show you what I could do.

The song up above motivated me to write this. Its honestly good Battle music. So thank whoever made it for Final Fantasy.

Only Follow or Vote if you Truly like and enjoy the chapters in my Books.

But other than that i Hope You Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1st Person)

We had teleported to our HQ and as soon as we did Lilith fell asleep on the table with a happy expression. I told Charlotte to take Lilith home and The others to go home. As they happily obliged I looked towards Erone and....Luna.

The purple haired girl stared at me with those eyes that hid her true emotions.

The reason I took her with us is to give her a normal life. I honestly don't want her near me. Just brings bad memories with her.

"Okay" They both stared at me. "Erone. Luna. We will stay here for the night. But once the sun rises. Luna I will give you enough money to live a good full life and you can leave afterwards" they both slowly nodded as I took them to their temporary rooms.

The HQ has Bedrooms, but we don't usually use them.

"Your rooms are over here" I said as they followed me towards their designated rooms.

Luna went into her room that I gave her without a sound. I didn't really know what to even say to her so I just let her.

I opened the door for Erone as I walked in with her.

I had grabbed some bandages from the Meeting room as I wanted to make sure she didn't get any infections with the blast she took to her arm.

"Come her Erone" I tiredly Muttered as she and I sat down on the bed.

I gently grabbed her arm and began to wrap the bandages around her wounds and I patched up her face. Since Marcy had Stopped the bleeding with her healing there was only a scar, but I was just making sure that blood couldn't leak out.

Erone:"You don't have to do this..." She Muttered as I gave her a reassuring smile.

"I'm doing it because I care for you. Your like a daughter to me....and that's why" I brung out some papers and gave them to Erone. As she read them her eyes slowly began to widen. She looked at me with tears threatening to fall.

Erone:"Y-You didn't...." She Muttered Quietly as she hugged the papers tightly to her chest

"Yeah. I did..." I Muttered as I stood up.

"You are now my Adopted Child by law. Your new full name is Erone (L/N)" As I said this she began to cry.

I only hugged her lovingly as she willingly hugged back. I was waiting for the perfect moment to surprise her, but due to everything that's going on I had to do something to make the girl happy.

Erone:"Thank you so much! Thank you!" She kept thanking me As I rubbed her head.

"I hope I can be a good father to you. I want to do better than my dad did with me. Though He was a busy man, I want to enjoy my time with you. I hope you can accept me" I softly said as her crying calmed down and we separated.