A Talk With Ophis (Eps 12)

Hey Everyone. Toru here with another chapter.

Only Follow or Vote if you Truly like and enjoy the chapters in my Books.

But other than that i Hope You Enjoy.

And for those who don't know what POV it's in. It's usually gonna be first person so it's usually from the readers perspective.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"An alliance?" I Said as she just blankly nodded.

"Why are you trying to make one with me. Why not Go back to those devil's you play with." I said with an Uninterested tone.

Ophis:"Though I've thought about going to the devil's, they would likely try to get something from me. They're very stingy and Untrustworthy when it comes to agreements. But you. You're the main reason I want to make an alliance with The Angels"

I looked very confused at her statement. Why is she interested in me of all people. Is it because I'm the Leader of heaven? Welp. I'll just find out.

"Why are you interested in me? There are others with big potential as well."

She only stared at me blankly before floating over to me.

Ophis:"It's because you intrigue me"

I looked at her unimpressed.

Ophis:"Out of all the people I've scouted. You are the one who has Extreme Power. I can detect your hiding more than half your power, but you still reek of it. It confuses me. Why are you so strong? You're smart as well. When you're near I feel like there's a Dominant Being in your place. You have Authority over anyone else. And you are by far the strongest Supernatural being aside from us Dragons. So tell me young God" She came very close to me and stared me in the eyes.

Ophis:"How are you this Powerful?"

I only looked at her and sighed.

"I trained hard. I've went through hell for years. And the pain I was put through made me prepared to go through any fierce training regiment they had. I've broken my limits and get stronger even when I don't train. It could be my Dad's side of me, but i don't know for sure." I said emotionlessly.

Ophis:"The supernatural world Doesn't know about you yet. Why don't you let yourself be known? You could easily take those Leaders of each faction by yourself. Why don't you wanna take over?"  You looked at her annoyed.

"It would be best if I didn't answer that." I said as she just tilted her head confused.

Ophis:"You...you are interesting." She Muttered as I only snorted and turned away from her.

Ophis:"Will you join me in my operations temporarily?"

"No I will not" I said with no hesitation.

Ophis:"Why not?" She asked.

"You have a Reason for trying to get me in and I want to know what it is Dragon. Now what is it."

Ophis was silent for a moment.

Ophis:"I Want my home back."

"...What?"

Ophis:"I want to return to my home, but i can't go there because of that Red Dragon."

"You mean Great Red?" I asked as she nodded.

"Why don't you both just work it out and stay there together."

Ophis:"It won't work. The Red one always has a problem. And we don't get along. That's why I want you to help me."

"This...Doesn't seem like my problem to help with. And I will not allow my brother and sisters to die for your silly little problems."

There was Silence for a moment.

My eyes narrowed as I felt a small surge of power.

'She an get upset? If this goes south I may have to fight."

Ophis:"Tell me young god. What is it that you desire? I could give you anything you want."

"There is nothing I want Dragon. I have everything I want." I plainly said.

Ophis:"I didn't think you would make this as difficult as it is." She Muttered as I looked at her.

"I have too much on my hands to do something like that. And why not stay here? The Earth is a beautiful place."

Ophis:"No. Its too noisy. I just want silence. The factions cause enough problems for this world. Your Angels are the only ones that rarely do anything wrong." She Said looking at a tree.

"I keep my people under control. We are a peaceful community unlike the others"

Ophis looked at me blankly. Then she grabbed my shirt and tugged it a little.

Ophis:"Is it silent there?" She suddenly asked as I looked at her unsure of what to say.

"Most of the time....yes"

Ophis:"...." She Said nothing and took a few steps back.

She looked down for a moment, but then look at me again.

Ophis:"I may come to see you once again. If I do. I'll have another offer" She said as she turned around and was about to teleport away.

"Ophis..." As I called out to her she only stopped what she was doing, but didn't look back at me.

"Don't do something you'll regret"

There was a Deep Silence for a moment before she turned and looked at me.

Ophis:"I don't know what regret feels like....Maybe you could teach me sometime" She blankly said as she teleported away.

I sighed and Looked up to the sky.

"I'm only hurting myself hiding my feelings...Why do I do it." I asked myself as I began to jog to Lilith home.

I quickly got to her house as I gently knocked on the door.

As I heard a lock click I saw the door open a little to see a Familiar Blue eye.

She then opened the door with a smile.

Lilith:"Hi Senpai." She greeted me as I greeted her back she just walked and sat on the couch

Lilith:"I don't want to talk about all that stuff right now.... Wanna sleep with me?"

I looked at her with a nervous smile as she realised what she said.

Lilith:"I-I m ean! Would you like to stay over?" She said with a small stammer of her words.

"Yeah. It's getting pretty late now." I Muttered looking at the riding moon.

"So will I be sleeping on the cou-" I looked at her to see her sleeping on the couch.

"How can you sleep that fast..." I Muttered in legitimate wonder.

I just walked up to the guest bedroom since I have stayed over before.

I did everything I usually do before going to bed then I layed in the bed and felt myself drip into the dark Abyss of comfort once again.

[I felt like this one was a bit off. But oh well ill let y'all tell me what ya think]