I Got Some Bad News Y'all

Hey Everyone. Toru here with another chapter.

I'm sorry for everyone who enjoyed this book, but I will here by Discontinue this book due to a lack of Ideas.

I hope you can all forgive me for this...

SIKE! YOU THOUGHT LOL!

Many Unexpected Occurrences (Eps 14)

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

???"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" A scream of absolute Dread filled the room that the two otakus were in.

"Vera they wanted to kill everyone, but akame..."

Vera:"No! I won't accept this! How could Mine just die like that! And Leone! That was just a purely unnecessary death!? They built up all the characters just to kill them in the whole Season!? This is bullshit! Baka! Incompetent writing! No!" She screamed in frustration as the Anime came to an end.

Vera:"And how do you kill the Supposed MAIN CHARACTER! Tatsumi had a Great Scheme for his growth in the anime! And he just gets murdered right at the end! Are you fucking kidding me!" She started to cry comical tears.

Vera:"Nyoooo! Mine was best girl! Her and tatsu were gonna have a life together! Why couldn't it be like the manga!" She cried in anguish as I just blankly stared at her.

"You get so into the Anime"

Vera:"It's not just an anime....ITS A LIFESTYLE!" She screamed as she just laid on the ground with a dead expression.

Vera just looked at me with a Depressed expression.

Vera:"You can go now. But come back some day okay? It gets lonely down here" She Muttered as she opened her door.

"Thank you Vera. I'll be sure to visit you when I can." As I walked through the door I felt like I had just entered another realm.

As I looked around I saw many Souls scattered below me.

I only frowned as I began my extensive journey to Lead them to Their forever homes.

[P.S. I was gonna make a part about helping the Souls, but I just couldn't even make out a good idea on a plot line with it. So bear with me lol]

It took more than a couple of hours, but it was enough time to move half of the Souls to their destined Forever Homes.

Satisfied with what I had done I decided to visit Vera once again before I went home.

I was In Darkness again. And there was nothing around me once more. As I looked around I felt another Burst of Wind and I saw Vera Once again staring at me with a Cheeky smile.

Vera:"You done with your Soul Searching?" She asked as I just smiled to her.

"Yeah. I didn't think I would be able to do all of that though. I won't have to help them for another month. Most of those Souls are in a better place now where they can rest." I said with a smile as she took us to her room once again.

Vera looked at me with a small smile before turning to her TV.

Vera:"I know you're a busy man (Y/N) and I know you cant stay here for long. So before you go, I want to give you something." She said as she turned to me.

"I don't need anything Vera. I've already got everything I want." I Said trying to politely Decline.

Vera:"Alright. I'll give it to you later!" She happily said as I just sighed and Began my Teleportation spell.

I waved to Vera as she waved back before I fully dissapeared going back to Lilith house to prepare for the day.

.

..

...

....

.....

It had been a Couple of Hours Since I Left the Realm of the Dead. There wasn't much that had happened since I came back. I only checked up on Lilith to make sure she was OK and I Left her house to Prepare for the day.

I was Currently Putting on a Suit that I Had Made myself....Because I'm technically God you know....The Perks People!

It was a black Suit With a Silky Outer layer. It had small White Stripes and a Red Tie. I also had an inner white Dress Shirt to Pop it off along with Black Dress Shoes.

I looked in a mirror with a small smile.

"Though I didn't usually have to change my clothing I look good today"  I said complimenting myself as I left my home to go to work.

As I was Walking I suddenly felt an Unfamiliar Aura Near the School.

I frowned and began walking a little Quicker to See Students Running Past me in Terror.

"Something's going on right now..." I Muttered as an Explosion Was Seen and Heard from the School.

My Eyes Narrowed as I Looked at the Destruction.

"They Humans are in Danger....I Have to stop this...No.."

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

"I Will stop this"

(Sorry for the Short Chapter. I'm in school Right now So I had to make it quick. And sorry if you got scared of the start of this. Idk why I did it lol.)

(But this is the chapter before i start the Main story off so expect some interesting chapters incoming.)