Problems Arise (Eps 11)

Hey Everyone. Toru here with another chapter.

I just wanted to say that I have a New Book out. It's one on RWBY and I'm definitely going to fuck it up somehow, but check it out if you want.

Only Follow or Vote if you Truly like and enjoy the chapters in my Books.

But other than that i Hope You Enjoy.

Oh yeah. This is a slightly different writing style. So expect a little more Japanese Wording.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hang....out?" I said confused as she smiled at me and grabbed my hand.

Lilith:"Yeah! I've wanted to ask you for so long, but I've always been tired. That's why I slept so much recently. So I could hang out with you longer!"

This is odd...this is very odd.

She's never acted like this before. And she's never been this active before. It's like she's a completely different person.

I put my hand on her forehead.

"Are you sure your okay?" I asked with concern as she looked at me confused.

Lilith:"Yeah! Why do you ask?" She said with a small tilt of the head.

"I've never seen this side of you. I'm not bothered by it, but I'm a little concerned.

Lilith:"You've never seen me like this because I've never really been awake this long."

"But it's only been 5 minutes..."

Lilith:"....That's the point!"

I just looked at her puzzled and just ignored it.

"Anyways. I guess we could spend the Afternoon together. For I'll be very busy for the next couple of weeks." I said as her Smile Widened.

Lilith:"Perfect! This is all I need!" She said while looking at the ground excitedly.

"So what would you like to do first?" I asked as she looked up in thought.

Lilith:"Could we get something to eat...im kinda hungry" She Asked rubbing her stomach With a nervous Laugh.

I just stared at her for a moment before sighing and nodding as she hastily grabbed by ard and took off down the street.

Lilith:"There's a Restaurant A couple of blocks away from here!" She said While running with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [Aka Sudden Flashback lines]

??? :"Come on Onii Sama! It's down here!" A Small girl said Pulling you down the street.

"Where are we going? You know your parents won't be happy if I take you too far" I said with a smile as she just looked at me.

???:"Oh come on! It's a Resturaunt. There are American. BURGERS! They're sooooo good!" She Said With a Slight Squeal as I just chuckled and rubbed her hair.

"Okay, Okay. I'll take you there, but no more fast food today okay?"

???:"Hai!" She Yelled in happiness as I picked her up and let her point to where it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked up in confusion as I wondered why that came into mind.

Those were the days when life was easy though when I was 10....but she looked familiar....

I ignored my thoughts as I realized we were there.