Meeting With A Friend (Eps 13)

Hey Everyone. Toru here with another chapter.

Only Follow or Vote if you Truly like and enjoy the chapters in my Books.

But other than that i Hope You Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Directors POV)
[Aka The way i wanna do it. It could be first and 3rd Person maybe even 2nd]

I awoke with a calm breath as I felt the Nightly moon shine on my pale skin.

I looked at the clock to see that it was 2 in the morning. I only gave a sad smile and stood up. Due to me having the perks of a god I did not need to eat, drink, or bathe. Sometimes I do them just because. But talk about Great Perks to come with being a Demigod.

"It's time to help those in need of comfort." I said with a Calm smile as I walked down the stairs. As I entered the living room I noticed that Lilith was still on the couch, but she looked to be having a nightmare, struggling in her sleep.

I smiled and walked over to her. I pulled her hair up a bit and kissed her forehead.

There was a Golden Aura around her for a moment before dispersing.

I looked at her to see that she was sleeping peacefully now Her face had a more calm Demeanor to it.

I smiled and decided to take her to her room.

I picked her up bridal style and walked up the stairs.

I opened her door and Quickly placed her on her bed and placed her cover over her body.

I smiled at her and turned to leave before I felt a tug on the bottom of my shirt. I turned to see Lilith looking at me with a worried expression.

Lilith:"You'll come back...Right?" She said with a tremble in her voice.

I looked at her with a reassuring smile and Held her hand with both of mine.

"I will Lilith." I said as I walked to her door.

"I promise" those were my final words as I closed her door and walked down into the living room.

'After what she's been through...I'll always come back' I thought to myself as I teleported to the Realm of the dead.

But what I didn't see...Was Lilith looking at the door with tears in her eyes.

Lilith:"Please (Y/N)..." She Whisperered to herself as she put her hand over her chest and looked at the shining moon that was outside.

Lilith:"Please Dont leave me..." She Muttered to herself as she wandered off to sleep to let the Peaceful Darkness take over.

One last tear fell from her cheek as the Beggining was only coming to an end

.

.

.

(1st Person)

I opened my eyes to pure darkness. There was no light. Only A black Abyss. Reminds me of somewhere I've been. Heh....

I looked around and Saw nothing. Neither did I sense anything.

I sighed and looked behind me.

"For those that have fallen I want to save thee. For thou hath been cursed to perish with no help. For those that have cried I want to Protect. For they hath not Sinned and should be happy. Rise the walls of the dead and the fear shall perish. Open the doors of the souls and they shall be relished!" I Yelled into the darkness.