The Devils And The Demigod (Eps 19)

Hey Everyone. Toru here with another chapter.

Only thing i have to say is i'm trying out more writing styles. so enjoy the different style for today.

Only Follow or Vote if you Truly like and enjoy the chapters in my Books.

But other than that i Hope You Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1st Person)

After the altercation with Rossweisse I began to work on what the kids would work on for the day. As I was Working, I noticed that there was a building by the school that looked almost abandoned Dormitory the school may have used to use.

That could definitely be their hideout.

I paid no more attention to it and continued to prepare the work.

.

.

.

A few hours later the rest of the teachers had come to the school along with early students and the others. Due to the time we all had we decided to talk for a bit as we needed info about their whereabouts.

"So." I Began as i stared at them attentively. "Any information on Asia"

Charlotte:"Yes. I have a bit thanks to Xenul" She said as everyone looked at her expectantly.

Charlotte"She's currently living with the brown haired devil who's name is Issei Hyoudou. She's also the now Bishop Piece for The Gremory Girl. And though this is surprising. Many Angels see her as a Disgrace and an enemy due to her getting kicked out of the church...odd, but sadly true."

Jessica:"An enemy? How is that even possible? She was one of the purest humans on earth. And she still believes in god as a devil! And she didn't even have a choice then!"

Smith:"It's likely because she got involved with the fallen. Someone may have spotted her and began to spread rumors that caused her to be painted in a negative light. Though It could have been prevented if she was never exiled." She Stated as everyone nodded to his points.

Lilith:"Can i sleep now?"

Jessica:"For the love of (Y/N)! You sleep too much!" She said irritated with Lilith's antics.

[ha ha...funny jokes!] 

Lilith:"But sleep is peaceful~ It always welcomes you! Unlike your body Mrs. Double A" She teased as Jessica's face went red from both Anger and Embarrassment.

Jessica:"You...Bitch!" She said in anger as Charlotte and Marcy laughed.

Charlotte:"Oh hush Jessie~ You're just upset that Yours aren't as big as ours~" She pushed her chest out to prove her point.

Me and Smith looked at each other with wry smiles as we watched the girls argue.

As i heard the bell ring i noticed that we spent a lot of time talking. We all said our farewells and we all began to depart to our classes for the school day.

~Time skip brought to you by Onions! They'll even make your Gran' daddy Cry!~

It was now my Lunch period and i decided to go to the Teachers Lounge Once again. The day had currently been uneventful aside from the Lustful stared of the Females....They can be terrifying at times....

As i opened the door I saw Rossweisse sitting in one of the chairs looking at me expectantly as if she was waiting for my arrival.

Rossweisse:"Good Afternoon (Y/N)" She Greeted as i smiled