The Angel And The Lord (Eps 5)

Hey y'all it's me again back at it with the nice book. I've got nothing to say so just Enjoy the Chapter. Oh and sorry for the wait. I got bored of it for a minute.

_________________________________________

(Gabriel POV)

This may be a Problem....

I looked at (Y/N) in Concern as a lightning bolt struck the ground next to me.

The boy's power is releasing at a high rate.

There is no doubt that everyone can feel this power right now.

So I have to at least put him to sleep.

But how?

He has literally shown no signs of any weaknesses.

This may be difficult.

But in the name of God.

I will protect you (Y/N).

Even if it kills me...

⚠️!!!Terribly Quick Battle Scene Inbound!!!⚠️

I quickly dodged a bolt of lightning. That Suddenly Slammed on my Former position.

I only frowned slightly and stared at the boy.

"The pain you possess is not a good thing to have!" I yelled to him.

"I can help You! Once this ends!" I Said with Determination as I dashed towards him.

(3rd Person)

She Dashed towards (Y/N) with Incredible speeds as the look of Concentration was splattered on her face.

Gabriel:"(Y/N)! If you're in there! Stop this! Please!" She Yelled to him with slight hope that he would listen.

But to No Avail.

(Y/N) Suddenly Screamed as The Lightning rained down from above at a Faster rate.

Gabriel:'He's getting stronger...I Need to End this Now!' She Thought.

Unfortunately for her A Bolt Strikes her Right Arm getting a Scream of Pain from the Angel as she Crouches momentarily before Looking up at him.

His eyes were no longer red, but didn't have pupils at all....there was only white...like...him.

Gabriel:"Alright (Y/N)....No More games...No more....Holding Back..." She said Slowly getting up. Her hair shadowed her eyes making a more intimidating look.

Time seemed to slow down as she looked up at him.

A Lightning Bolt hit the ground. As Gabriel Dissapeared.

She Suddenly appeared behind him her Eyes Glowing as She Slammed her hand on his neck.

!!!⚠️Terribly Quick Battle Scene Over⚠️!!!

There was silence among the supernatural world.

There were wonders of what that massive power surge was or whom it was produced by.

No one could pinpoint the location of where it came from due to the sheer power that emitted throughout the whole world.

Some people were intrigued. Intrigued enough to Search for it.