Operation S.A (Eps 8)

Hey Everyone. Toru here with another chapter.

I just want to remind you all that I only upload a chapter when I feel it is a good chapter for the plot and you guys to enjoy.

If a chapter takes a week or a month then that's how it is. I've just had decent ideas lately so don't get comfortable with consistency.

I'm not trying to be rude, but I just want you all to understand that.

By the way. Only Follow or Vote if you Truly like and enjoy the chapters in my Books.

But other than that i Hope You Enjoy.

P.S. New Books Coming Out Soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1st Person)

Jessica:"Devil Territory...Aren't we In Devil Territory currently?" She asked as i nodded.

"Yes we are, but we aren't in the Vicinity where we can be Noticed due to the Gremory's incompetent ways overlooking the whole city." As i said this I put a map on the table that showed a full map of kuoh.

"Now heres the plan. I'm gonna Come in as a Substitute Teacher for the time we're there due to one of their teachers having a illness that'll keep them out for about a month. Jessica and Lilith will be transferring as 3rd year students. Ashley and Charlotte will come in as a First year from America. And Smith and Marcy will go in as Second Year students Whom were home schooled until now" I explained as they all nodded in understanding.

Lilith yawned and looked at me puzzled.

Lilith:"But (Y/N). What if They notice one of us and Try to Get us into their peerage?" She asked.

That was a great question. Now I know that the Sitri Girl Would have no problem with them Declining, but the Gremory...She could be an Annoyance.

"Now im not Worried about the Sitris, but the Gremory's...They'll have to deal with me." I said with an assuring smile.

"And about them noticing, I have Made Custom Power Bracelets for each of us. They Hide Most of Your power. Making it look to that of an Average human. Though for Me And Marcy it might have a Hard time Hide all of our power." I said Giving each of them a bracelet that they put on.

"We will be departing tomorrow. If there are any questions, then please ask."

There was silence among them as I only nodded.

"Alright. You are all dismissed, but Charlotte. Stay here." As I said this Everyone else but Charlotte left to their homes to prepare.

I only gave her a Small smile as i could feel how nervous she was.

"Your not in trouble Char. I just need to talk to you." I felt her calm down a little with made me smile more.

Charlotte:"What is it that you need (Y/N)?" She asked as i looked down for a moment before looking up.

"...When you saw Asia...Was there a Brown Haired Boy in the Vicinity?" I asked.

She nodded as I gave a slight frown.

"That boys name is Issei Hyoudou...He is the current Red Dragon Emperor. I was told hes a Pervert, so don't let him near any of you...Especially the Angels. For if something were to happen...It would turn you into a Fallen Angel" I told her as I walked to her and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Im trusting in you to keep them Safe...For i will be taking my Fathers duties most of the Time we're there. I want you to yell my name if something really bad happens and I'll be there. I want you to make me happy Charlotte...I hope you can take this Leadership opportunity im giving you seriously. I'm usually never gonna do this, but a lot of people are dying right now...and they need someone to lead their souls to the Heavens...Thats what I'm going to do." I calmly said as her Red eyes dilated slightly.

Charlotte:"I promise...I'll do my Best!" She said determined.

But that quickly turned into Embarrassment as her stomach growled loud.

She looked at me with anticipation and I just Sighed.

"Just make it quick" I said Revealing my neck to her as she looked at it with a Small blush.

Charlotte:"Y-You know. I can just go hunt for an animal or another hu-" I gave her a look and she went silent and Slowly walked up to me.

[Remember y'all. She's a Vampire]

I looked at her and her Fangs grew slightly longer as She Sunk her teeth into my neck.

It felt like I was getting a Shot from the doctor, but it was also sucking the blood out of me at the same time...so odd.

After a Minute she stopped and looked at me happy.

Charlotte:"Thank you (Y/N). Really"

"No problem Charlotte. Now go get prepared. We have a long day tommorow." As i said this she walked out of the room kind of...giddily.

I sat back down in my chair as I thought about everything that was going on.

It would be stressful, but I'll get through it.

I suddenly felt two Slender hands cover my eyes.

???:"Guess who?" A female voice who I was all familiar with said.

"Did i summon you without knowing it again?" I said slowly smiling as I heard a giggle.

???:"Yeah, but I know you're happy you did."

"You know I always will Isabelle" I said as i turned to see her beautiful smile as i gave her a kiss on the lips.

"Did you enjoy your rest?"

Isabelle:"Yeah, but I did miss you while I was in there" She said Putting her head on my shoulder.

"I know you did. I can feel your excitement" She Nuzzled her head into my neck as She Sat on the Table in front of me.

Isabelle:"I Heard what you all are gonna do. Are you sure you want to take that route? It's gonna put a lot of strain on your body guiding all of those Souls" She Said looking at me. Our similar eyes Staring at one another.

"Yeah. I feel as if it would be the quickest way to get everything done. Though I'll need to release that stress somehow." I muttered as I looked at her.

Isabelle:"You could Train to release it. Or...you....we.....could...N-Nevermind" she said with a tint of red on her cheeks.

I was going to question what she was Implying, but I decided not to. She wouldn't tell me anyways due to my nature.

"We'll worry about that when the time comes. But Now..."

.

.

.

"Lets get Prepared Shall we?"