Heavenly Rage Talks From The Darkness (Eps 21)

Hey Guys Toru here.

This is pretty much a continuation of last chapter.

WARNING!  WARNING!  WARNING!

This is a chapter that involves Gore.

This is you're only warning. To skip this chapter

Only Follow or Vote if you Truly like and enjoy the chapters in my Books.

But other than that i Hope You Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3rd Person)

RIP!

Isabelle's clothes suddenly tore instantaneously as her pale skin was shown in the dimming sun.

Her body was visible to everyone as she didn't attempt to hide anything

There was a deep silence as Isabelle didn't know how to react as she stared at the boy with an unreadable expression.

Issei:"Heh...Nice Oppai. Though not at big as Buchous." He said with a perverted grin as (Y/N)'s eyes were covered by his hair.

~Somewhere in the city~

Charlotte was taking a sip of her tea as she stared at Jessica and Marcy.

Charlotte:"How long do you think he'll live after that statement" She asked the two as she took a sip of her coffee while looking through a orb, spying on those devils and their leader.

Jessica shivered slightly as she looked at Charlotte.

Jessica:"Knowing The Boss and how he'll react to what just happened. I'd say 3 Minutes."

Marcy:"Torture could also be an option." She said as they nodded to each other.

Charlotte:"Poor guy...he doesn't even know how fucked he is" She said as she stared with a disappointed smile.

Jessica:"He said something that would piss (Y/N) off. Even we wouldn't do that and we know him"

Marcy:"That's right, But we'll see what happens next." she said as they all stared at the orb once again.

~Back to the important stuff~

(Y/N):".   .   ." He was Silent as he stared at Isabelle's naked body with no emotion.

Pure murderous intent filled the air around the Devils as fear filled their minds as they looked at (Y/N) in terror.

How could a man put fear in your heart this much with out even saying a word!?

The worst part about it was that he was silent the whole time which made them anxious.

The wind blew through his white hair as he stood motionless in the same spot. Never moving a muscle.

(Y/N):"Isabelle..." He muttered as she turned to him.

Isabelle:"Yes Master?" She asked as she turned to him.

(Y/N):"...make him suffer"He ordered as a faint glow could be seen from his and her red eyes.

Isabelle said no more as she turned around. All of the emotions boiling within her began to release as a pissed expression lurked onto her face.

Rias:"W-Wait! You cant-" She was suddenly surrounded by chains that tied around her and her Peerage members.

Rias:"N-No! Please! Anyone, but him! Please!" She begged as she began to cry.