| welcome |

< logline >

Hera Hawkins gets herself locked in the school library and that's not even the worst part. Because she is stuck with her ex-boyfriend Hunter Knight and she has to survive the entire night alone with him.

< summary >

After a brutal breakup, Hera Hawkins swore to herself that she would never ever cross paths with her ex, Hunter Knight ever again.

But fate has made other plans for her. Because she somehow gets locked up in the school library with her sworn nemesis, her ex-boyfriend.

Hera is stuck with him in the very place where they first met. The place where they shared so many memories. The place where their love was formed even.

This whole situation is definitely Hera's worst nightmare.

What happens when Hera realizes that she has no escape from this aggravating reality? Is she able to survive an entire night with her infuriating yet unbelievably good-looking nemesis? Will Hunter stay a nemesis to Hera or can their love be rekindled?

Let's leave it up to fate to tell.

~ hello beautiful readers ~

Welcome to another story of mine! This is a YA romance that jumps between the past and present. I do have to warn you though, it can get a little confusing. But if you do decide to read it nonetheless, then I truly hope you enjoy it!

Just a few things before we get to it!

#1 This story is based on my very own imagination and I would really appreciate it if you DO NOT COPY OR PLAGIARIZE my work. Stealing of other people's work will not be tolerated.

#2 I welcome constructive criticism with open arms. Writers like me who are just beginning need them to get better. But please do REFRAIN from making HATE comments. They're unnecessary and hurtful. Being kind and nice is not a chore!

#3 I DO NOT have actors or models in my mind when I write my characters. I believe we all have different people in mind when we read books and that itself is so brilliantly unique. That being said, you are given the power to imagine their race, religion, sexuality, and color of their skin. Diversity is so important and therefore, I didn't want to fix a color on my characters. Instead, I want to allow you—the readers—to think of whoever you like.

Happy reading ♡

rosylnx