New Roommate

Adora walked in and put her things right onto her bed. Her roommate who was settling in as well, she was a brown haired girl, is all she knew.

The girl wore all black, very unique. Adora saw the girl picking up a long colorful rag from her box and started hanging it.

Turns out the rag was none other than a flag, not just any flag, but a pride flag.

"That's a really cool flag you have." Adora blurted. The girl hummed in amusement. "Yea, most people I know don't have a big flag like that."

"Ah, is that so?" The girl finally spoke. Adora stood surprised, with her hands in her front pockets, "Yes." The girl turned her head at Adora and got off her bed, "Well, I can suggest a store for the people you know, blondie." The girl smirked.

Adora smiled, "Actually my name is Adora." she put her hand out. "Name's Catra." The girl replied and shook her hand, "And naw, I rather call you blondie."

Adora smiled, "Whatever you prefer. Nice to meet you, Catra." "The feeling is mutual. So, looks like were roommates." Catra said as she sat on her bed. "Well don't make it sound like a BAD thing.It's exciting." Adora fake pouted.

Catra playfully scoffed, "Ew you're so sickening sweet and colorful." Adora giggled, "You'll get use to it, Ms. Hi-I-Only-Listen-To-Punk." She said as she finished unpacking.

"Okay, but, are you saying punk is bad? Because it is the complete opposite." Catra said. "I bet you're the type of girl that listens to Barbie or some shit." She added making the blonde giggle.

Something tells me we're going to be good friends. Adora thought. "So, where'd you come from, Catra?" She asked as she unpacked.

Catra ended up laying on her bed while playing with a mini stress ball, "Hm, I just got out of Horde High." Adora looked at her stunned.

Catra looked at the blonde, "I know, crazy right? That school is insane. No one really makes it to Etheria College, it's only kids from Etheria High."

Adora shooked her head, "It's not..that shocking. Just..um.. yea it is sorry." The blonde flustered up. Catra then laughed, "No worries. So, how about yourself, blondie? I bet you came all the way from that pretty little high school."

Adora laughed as she put the last of her things away, "Yea, I did come from Etheria High. But I used to go to Horde High when I was thirteen." Catra then propped her head on her hand, suddenly interested.

"What changed?"

"Hm?"

"I mean, why'd you move schools?"

Adora laid on her bed and took a deep breath, "Isn't it obvious? That school was horrible, I knew how everyone truly was and I didn't like one bit of it." Adora said and looked at Catra, who was a bit stunned that Adora was even able to transfer.

"Then I guess I was able to just, fit in I guess." Adora finished. "Do you..Do you think all people from Horde High are bad?" Catra asked. Adora got up and smiled, "No, just mislead that's all."

Adora then got a text.

We're in the lobby, HURRY IM STARVINGG- Glim <3

"Listen, It was really meeting you Catra. But I have to go meet up with my friends, so i'll see you later?" Adora smiled.

Catra grinned, "Go ahead, Blondie. I'll see you later." Adora waved and left through the door.

—-

"ITS ABOUT TIME! I haven't ate anything since this morning." Glimmer said. "Sorry guys, I was chatting with my roommate." Adora said. "OOO! Tell us, how are they like?" Bow asked.

"Well, her name is Catra. She used to go to Horde High, but is actually really nice." Adora explained as they walked. "Woah, really? I'd never thought I'd hear that. But I see what you're saying." Glimmer said.

"Yea..sadly I don't, but I bet many kids aren't bad." Bow said. Adora and Glimmer looked at him, "Really? who's your roommate?" Glimmer asked.

"I got some dude named SeaHawk. He's from Etheria high, he's really obsessed with this girl named Mermista. I've never seen her though." Bow said. "How about you, Glimmer?"

"My roommate is a girl named Scorpia, and MAN is she BUFF. I swear, imagine cuddling with someone with biceps, heaven." The other two laughed. Once they got to the nearest food place, Adora continued, "Oh, and she has a pride flag, it's the coolest thing ever." Glimmer smiled, "And let me guess, you want one?"

Adora looked at her, "No? Guys not that there's anything wrong with it but, I'm not gay." Bow smirked, "Rightt. Anything you two talked about?" Adora smiled, "Yes, we talked about Horde kids and how they aren't all bad."

"And you made eye contact with her?"

"Yes?"

"...Adora that's pretty gay."

"No it isn't! I know all Horde kids aren't bad, I've been there. Plus, I didn't want to make her feel like I'm calling her a bad person." Adora cleared up.

"Uh huh, sure." Glimmer smirked. "Look all I'm saying is you totally don't look at girls in a, let's say, particular way."

Adora rolled her eyes, "Look all I'm saying is-" "HEY GLIMMER!" A voice interrupted Adora.

The trio looked at where the voice was from. Glimmer smiled, "Hey Scorpia!"

And so it begins..

🌈Until next time