Old Habits part 2

Hmm, I wonder if she'll like this too..
Catra thought as she looked through the snack aisle, You know what? I think we're good.
Once Catra got out of the store, her phone buzzed. Catra reached for her phone.

Incoming call: Unknown

She knew who it is was.Be nice Catra, Be nice Catra... She repeated over and over again in her head. She took a deep breath and answered.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Hey Catra~ How's it going?" The unknown caller said. Catra scoffed, "Yeaaa, no. Are you trying to make me report you, Lonnie? Leave. me. alone. " Catra said as she kept walking.

"Come on, Catra. I have a little surprise for you, you know?" Lonnie said from the other line. Catra could almost feel her smirk from the other side of the phone.

"A surprise from you? Probably a nightmare." Catra scoffed. Lonnie hummed, "It involves your little roomie.."

"If you even so lay a finger on Adora I won't hesitate to get myself and you expelled, got it?"

"Oh I don't wanna hurt her, Catra.. I simply gave her a little 'I'm sorry' gift." Lonnie said.

As Catra made her way to the hallway from where her dorm is, she asked, "Oh yea? And what could that possibly be?"

Once Catra opened her door, Adora squealed, "Catra! I have a date!"

Catra's eyes widen.

"Lets just say..Sam was nice enough to be involved." Lonnie laughed.

🌈Until next time

in this house we post part 1 & 2 together 😤 ur welcome btw😛