New/Old Denial (Part 2)

Adora's POV

Going into College I never knew my life was going to change so drastically. From meeting my roommate, to getting into drama with her ex-girlfriend, to figuring out myself, I never knew it was going to be so crazy. Most importantly I never really saw myself liking someone.

Glimmer wanted me to go and get out there and find someone..and that someone that caught her eyes was Catra. It was crazy of her to even suggest Catra, a girl I just met..let alone my roommate.So I did what any normal person would do..Shut it down and meet other people.

I knew eventually that I was going to get a boyfriend at the least..but I can't lie and say I never saw myself getting a girlfriend anyways. But..Catra? It's mostly something I can't think about...

...but I can't lie and say I haven't thought about it.

Catra Michalka

Catra made me close the gaps of the many confusing things that I have been confused about for years.

Catra she..she's amazing. Everything about Catra is amazing. Her eyes are so captivating, her hair is so soft, her personality is everything I could ask for, she's such a supportive person it just makes me so..so happy, and her lips....

...I could kiss them all day.

But I shouldn't think of Catra like this..I know it's crazy to even say that I don't like her like that but the truth is...I'm scared.

I'm scared to like Catra, she's one of my best friends and also one of the coolest person I have ever met, not to mention she's the chillest roommate ever! But if you think about it..liking Catra just stirs up drama! I mean, the first day of just being her friend just caused of drama! Hell, even being her fake girlfriend caused all hell to break loose.So imagine being her real girlfriend?

...Her real girlfriend...It sounds so right but is so wrong.

..Although, waking up in her arms, going on dates like to the beach we went to doesn't sound so bad..

...Even my first time with her wasn't bad, it felt right...and the truth is I don't regret it.

But I'm scared..I don't want any drama to stir or ruin our friendship even more...That's why I can't like Catra like that..

...but that doesn't mean I don't think about it..

🌈Until next time