New Acceptance

*WARNING: LONG CHAP, also slight mention of drug use, again, I do not condone unless you are the legal age*

"You sure you don't want me to tag along?"

Catra asked as she walked Adora to her car. Adora shook her head and smiled, "I'll be fine, thank you though." Catra smiled and hugged Adora, "Text me when you get there, okay?" Adora hugged back, "You know it." Adora let go and got in her car. The two girls waved at each other as they parted away. Catra's phone buzzed.

Incoming call: Unknown

"Are you fucken serious?" Catra scoffed as she answered her phone. "What do you want, Lonnie?"

"Awe Catra, is that anyway to talk to your dearest friend?" Lonnie said innocently on the other line. Catra scoffed, "You are not my friend." Lonnie giggled on the other side, "Awe Cat..After all we've been through? Such a shame."

"What do you want." Catra repeated herself again. "I just wanted to tell you that Sam has been resigned somewhere else." Lonnie sighed. Catra's eyes widen as she began to walk back inside, "What do you mean, resigned? What did you do to her?!"

"Should've never came after me Catra, it's going to be like killing two birds with one stone..and your little girlfriend is next."

Catra stopped and smirked, "We'll see about that."

She had a plan alright...a plan to get rid of Lonnie for good.

------

"Adora!"

Razz smiled as she saw Adora's car pull up to the driveway. Adora stepped out and locked her car, "Grandma! I'm so happy to see you." She smiled as she went up to Razz and gave her a hug..bending down of course.

"I miss you so much! Come along, Dearie. This cat is getting into some mischief." Razz said as she took Adora's hand and lead her inside. "Okay okay." Adora giggled. Before Adora forgot, she took out her phone, sent a message to Catra, and slipped her phone into her pocket.

Message sent to Kitten <3: I made it here safely!

------

"This selfish cat! No no, Hope! Those are for Adora!" Razz said as she saw Hope sniffing through the bags full of food. "Meow." Hope said as she got down from the counter and drank from her bowl. "I love Hope but sometimes, that kitten." Razz smiled as she went up the mini stool to take out these things from the bag.

Okay, Adora..now or never.

"Um, Grandma..C-Could I tell you something..important?" Adora said as she stood beside her. Razz looked at her with a smile, "Of course you can, Dearie. Now where did I put that flour."Razz said as she concentrated on looking for some ingredients.

Adora played with her fingers, "You see, um, remember that conversation we had a few years back?" "I'm a old woman, Dearie. You may have to remind me." Razz said as she got down stool and put some of the food on the dining table.

"Well, um..that conversation we had..when I was...confused?" Adora made it sound more of a question. Razz perked up, "Ahh, so..have you figured it out?" Adora looked confused, oh wow..she has been waiting for this.