New Enemies

Ah yes,, time to feed u gays😌💫

Just as the song ended, Catra and Adora split from each other and laughed nervously.

"Um, thanks for dancing with me?" Adora said, making it sound more like a question.
Catra shook it off and smiled, "Anytime Blondie. Anyways, I'm headed for a drink, wanna join?"

Catra hoped Adora didn't feel this awkward tension between them. "In a bit, I have to find my friends first.. NOT THAT YOU AREN'T MY FRIEND! I just um-" Adora's cheeks tinted red as Catra just laughed it off.

"Don't worry, I understand." Catra, with the boldest she never knew she had, leaned towards Adora and planted a kiss on her cheek. "See you later, Adora."

Catra walked away leaving the poor blonde stunned. She then came out of her daze and headed to the bathroom instead.

Get it together Adora! Catra is your friend.

As she made her way to the bathroom she bumped into a girl a bit taller than her. "Oh! I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going."

The girl turned around and did not look amused. "So you must be the special Adora I've been hearing about." The girl said crossing her arms. Adora looked at her confused. Heard about?

"I'm Lonnie." She said simply. Adora shook off the uncomfortableness. "Well, um hi-uh- Lonnie. I'm just headed to the bathroom. So it's been a pleasur-" "Listen, I don't know who you think you are, but stay away from Catra. Got it?" Lonnie blocked the blonde's path.

Okay..NOW Adora had to say something. "I have no idea what you're talking about, but Catra's my roommate. Let alone my friend." Lonnie scoffed, "Yea because that's how friends dance. Don't think I've been watching you two."

"I have no idea who you are and why you're so worked up over this."

"I see the way you two think you have chemistry, but no matter what..Catra belongs to me. Got it?"

Now Adora was furious, furious for Catra, furious for the way that this girl thought her and Catra were a thing, furious that this random girl she didn't know just backed her up into the bathroom wall to harass her.

"Catra isn't just some property okay? She's a human with real feelings! And also, NO! I'm not staying away from Catra because she's my friend."

Lonnie looked upset by the blonde's outburst.

"Fuck off."

"No, you fuck off."

Lonnie stepped back from the heated blonde and looked at her, "This isn't over, barbie bitch." And then she left leaving the heated confused blonde realizing she just made an enemy.

-----

"Adora where have you been? We've been looking everywhere for you." Bow asked as he saw the blonde walking towards them outside by a bench. "Hey, you okay?" Scorpia butted in.

Adora realized all of her friends and Catra's were outside but not Catra. "Um, yea. I'm just gonna head back to my dorm. It was nice meeting you all." Glimmer gave a puzzled look, "But you haven't met any of them-" "It's okay, maybe we'll properly meet each other later." Sea Hawk butted in.

Adora smiled, "Thank you. By the way where's Catra?" "She probably left early. She said she was looking for you." Scorpia said. Adora's cheeks tinted pink, "Oh, um, Well..I'll see if I can find her. Night everyone."

Everyone smiled and waved at Adora as she began walking to her dorm.

----

Maybe she's inside the room already. No worries!

But that didn't change the fact that the two almost kissed tonight, it didn't change the fact that being friends with Catra meant that there would be enemies.

Adora then walked up the steps to reach for the door handle to make her way inside the building. That wasn't until-

"Adora!"

🌈Until next time