Running Away:

Chapitre 1:

           Ahsoka Tano, alone, locked in a cell for the murder of Letta Turmond, the sponsor used nano-droids which led to the death of several Jedi and Clones. While she was with Letta, the cameras went out of service and when they disembarked, they saw their Commander there with the dead suspect. They arrested her and sealed her, putting her behind bars, thinking she had killed her.

              She still couldn't understand what happened.

              Nor how things could have gone so wrong. How did she find herself accused of such a thing ?

              When she closed her eyes, everything suddenly came back to her.

         “Letta !” she had screamed as the prisoner was lifted into the air, struggling and clawing at her throat, being deprived of oxygen. “Letta !” She collapsed, unconscious, as the young girl knelt beside her, trying, thus to help her. The sound of the door, opening behind her, threby, extirpating the young Jedi out of her thoughts. From her stupor as the Clones entered, she looked at them confused and distraught. “I -- I don't understand what happened.”

        “Commander, she's dead.” said a soldier, approaching Letta on the ground, having taken her pulse, and thus confirming the death.

         “I can’t say I blame you, Commander Tano.” Fox said, “But all the same. Regardless this,” He pointed his blaster at her, “You're under arrest.”

         “It’s -- No, no, no.” she stammered, raising her hands despite everything, “I -- I wasn’t the one who -- I did not do this.”

---

            The sound of her cell's shield disabled, taking her out of her thoughts, “Admiral Tarkin,” she said, standing up as he entered her cell. “I don’t know what happened. I went into the cell to talk to Letta and she told me she was afraid of a Jedi.” Her eyes rested on the purple cap of the deceased, in her hands.

           “No need to tell me more, Commander Tano.” Tarkin retorted, throwing the cap across the room, which she followed with her gaze before looking up at him again, 

            “I don't ?” she said, confused and stunned.

            “No. See, there are recorders in every cell.” he retorted, taking a projector out of his pocket, showing her. He projected a hologram of the events in the cell before the horrified girl's eyes, “But oddly enough. Curiously, there is no sound on this recording. It isn't working on this one. It seems the jedi she was afraid of... was you.” He turned off the holodisk, then put it back in his pocket.

         “No,” she protested, standing her ground with conviction, as Tarkin paced back and forth in the small cell, hands crossed behind his back. “I didn’t kill that woman.”

          At her words, he turned to her, looking inquisitive and accusatory, “You were the only person there.” he retorted, coldly and without affect, taking a step towards her, while getting dangerously close, he leaned towards her at the same time, while she took a step back, not liking that he be so close, “I know you were upset when this woman was taken into custody by the military.”

         She gasped both exasperated and annoyed as she looked away uncomfortably, “C'mon, that means nothing.”

          “I beg to differ.” he insisted, looking haughty before finally moving away from her to her great relief.

           “It was someone else, Admiral.” she insisted in turn, “Someone I haven’t seen !”