"Need Skywalker and His Padawan We Going To Have !"

Chapter 21:

Obi-Wan was on his way to the Jedi Council Chamber to keep them informed of new developments. Members of the Jedi Council were sitting in meditation with their eyes closed but stopped when they heard the door open. Master Yoda still with his eyes closed recognized the force signature of the Jedi Master. "Any news from Ahsoka you have, Master Obi-Wan ?".

"Yes, Master Yoda, Ahsoka has decided to get the twins back.".

"Get them back do you say ?" he said opening his eyes turning to him.

By nodding. "Yes, Master Yoda, it was a case of force majeure."

"Why did she change her mind ?" asked Master Windu septic.

"They were sick and actually suffered from beeing separated from their mother." he replied.

"What is it exactly ?" asked Shaak-ti.

"They refused to eat, lost weight, they were severely dehydrated and completely amorphous which dangerously slowed their growth, they were completely indifferents to what was going on around them."

"How are they ?" asked Master Plo-Koon.

"Better, Master Plo, Ahsoka was the only one who could help them, and she managed to feed them. And she realized that with what had happened Caesar and Ashla needed her, so she announced us that she gave up abandoning them, and got them back."

"Her choice we respect." Master Yoda announced to him.

"Anakin and I haven't made much progress, and we still don't know the identity of the Sith."

"A small chance, there is that through, the Force, the truth guides us. Need Skywalker and his Padawan we are going to have."

"Yes, Master Yoda. I will contact them."

Obi-Wan salutes them and leaves the Council Chamber taking his comlink, to call Anakin.