Worries

Chapter 5:

     The Twilight has just landed on Coruscant and Anakin transports Ahsoka, unconscious in his arms, to the Medical Bay, having arrived, he asks for a Doctor: “A Doctor, quickly, I need help !”

A droid Doctor, comes to meet him, “Master Jedi ? What's going on ?

    Anakin, worried, pointing to the unconscious silhouette of his Padawan in his arms, “This is my Padawan, she was gripped by severe abdominal and lower back pain, and she lost consciousness !”.

“How long ago ?”

“About ten minutes, I would say.”

“Very well, we are going to give her tests and a blood test ! Call a Doctor,” he said turning to a healer, then motioned for Anakin to follow, “Follow me.”

    Anakin complies and follows it into a room where he lays Ahsoka on an examination table, his eyes riveted on his Apprentice, refusing to take his eyes off her, “Is it serious ?”.

“I don't know, Sir, we will know more after receiving the results of the analyses.”

Anakin leaves the Droid with Ahsoka and decides to contact Obi-Wan,

---

“Can you describe your pain to me ?” asks a doctor, removing the blood pressure monitor from her arm,

“It's very strong in the lower abdomen,” she replied, “And in the lower back too,”

“In the lumbar ?”

“Yeah, I think so.”

“On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your pain ?”

“Eight,” she said after a few seconds of afterthought, “It really hurts when this happens !”

    “Put up your top, please ?” he asks, “Just the belly, will be enough,” she lifted her top a little and he gently put a hand on it, “How old are you ?”

“Almost seventeen.”

“When was your last period ?”

“A week ago.”

“Are they regular ?” he asks, patting her stomach all over the place, examining it,

“Uh-yeah.”

“Painful ?”

“A little, but normally-”

“And right now, does it hurt you ?”

     “No, it's okay, it's over.” she replied, as he tested the different places of her belly, tapping, looking for the cause of these pains, “In fact, it's like waves, it goes up, it hurts me and then after that, it is stop, but it's more and more often.”

“When did it start ?”

“About a fortnight ago, but at the beginning it was small crises.”