Promise

Chapter 3:

Anakin had just arrived at the Jedi Temple with Ahsoka in his arms and rushed into the Jedi Council Chamber. Obi-Wan seeing him arrive with his Padawan in his arms. "Anakin ! What happened ? Why isn't Ahsoka in her cell ?". Then his eyes widened, and noticed Ahsoka's wrists. "Why are her wrists bandaged ?" He asks him.

"Because she ran away and since no one believed in her innocence, she tried to end her life !" Then he turned to all the other Council members in the room. "I hope you no longer have any doubts about her innocence ?" asked Anakin, frustrated.

They were all shocked by what they had just learned and looked very carefully at the young Jedi in her Master's arms.

"Poor Child !" exclaimed Shaak-ti.

"How did she escape ?" asked Master Windu.

"Honestly, I don't know. But as soon as I got there Commander Fox said that Ahsoka had killed Clones. I first tried to reason with her and asked her to surrender, but she knew that nobody would believe her, so she ran away, I ordered them to set their weapons in neutralizing mode and not to hurt her. After having surrounded her from all sides, she jumped in a tunnel and it is there I found her, a piece of glass in hand, ready to slice her wrist with it. I tried to reassure and dissuade her, but I could not do anything, she opened her veins and wanted to throw herself into the void, but I managed to keep her from jumping.

I first tried to calm her down, in vain, so I sent her powerful sleep suggestions through the Force, but she pushed them away. After having relaunched enough powerful ones, she finally gave in and passed out, then I took care of her wrists." explains Anakin to them.

"Innocent, do you think, she is ?" asked Master Yoda.

"Yes, Master. The fact that she attempted to suicide herself proves it. It takes a lot to breaks her ! And she must have believed that it was her only way out." Anakin explained to him.

"Waking her up, you must." asked Master Yoda.

Anakin nodded and gently placed his Padawan on the floor, put a hand on her forehead and closed his eyes to find her, through their bond, "Ahsoka, Wake up !".

It took a few minutes before her Master heard Ahsoka breathe, heavily and saw her open her eyes, he was relieved that her eyes returned to their natural blue color and saw him leaning over her with eyes filled with worry. "M ... Master ?" she asked him

He smiles at her. "Are you okay, Snips ?" he asked her. She nodded and noticed the bandage on her wrists and suddenly everything came back to her. He helped her to her feet and saw that she was in the Council room.

"Why did you do this, Little'Soka ?" asked Master Plo-Koon, pointing to her wrists.

"I refused to live in a world where I was believed capable of committing such appalling acts. I will never have done that. The Jedi Temple is my home, Jedi values are sacred to me and I would never have taken the lives of poor innocents !" she explains to him.

"How did you escape, Ahsoka ?" Obi-Wan asked her.

"I saw a key card outside my cell, I thought it was Anakin who had left it there, so I used it and I went out, then I went to the hall of entry and I saw murdered Clones there as well as my light sabers as well as a comlink posed on the ground, next to the bodies and the time that I pick them up, Commander Fox surprised me and triggered the alarm. I couldn't even explain myself, so I ran away." she explained to him.