Painful

Chapter 4:

One month later,

     Mission on Felucia, sent by the Jedi Council, Anakin Skywalker and his Padawan Ahsoka Tano, accompanied by Captain Rex and the 501st have the mission to find a Separatist listening base and destroy it.

     “Gentlemen, this is the situation.” says Anakin, in front of a hologram projected by R2, explaining the briefing and battle plan, “The separatists have a listening base on Felucia, our mission is to find her and destroy her,” the hologram zooms in on the target, “Here is the zone in which it would be located a priori,”

“It's huge,” Ahsoka remarked, her eyes riveted on the hologram, “We can never completely grid the whole area,”

“Precisely, this is why, we're going to form two sections, one with me, and the other with Commander Tano and Captain Rex, … Any questions ?”

“Any difficulty, General ?” Rex asked,

“Actually it is, this is a real fortress, the problem being that it is protected by shield generators. A small group of a few men can go and destroy these shield generators, while the other two create a diversion with the Droids. Any questions ?” They remain silent, and he took this as an approval, “Okay, then get to work,”

“Yes, sir,” Rex said, turning to their men, “Minimal man-loss, maximum efficiencies !”

---

“Blast them !” cried a Droid, firing at their enemies, as heavily armed tanks and Droids-Ka approached in the hundreds of thousands, advancing in waves and sections towards them,

     “Come on. We have to keep moving !” Anakin said as he advanced, countering the droid fire with his saber, as his section of soldiers brought them down, he did his best to secure their rear, while on the front lines alongside his men, Droid battalions, arrived from all sides, there were also four six-legged tanks marching in addition to the soldiers, shooting at the retreating droids,

“Look out, Commander !” Fives yelled, as a series of rockets flew out of the tree line to wipe out the combat ships sending the wreckage directly into the Republic's main force and allegedly fell on Ahsoka, who having heard his warning, using a backflip, with the Force jumped out of the tank, she looked at her friend and nodded gratefully before refocusing on their enemies. Two Destroyer Droids unleashed red blaster fire at one of the tanks, which hit by rockets, collapsed and had two of his legs torn off,

     In the middle of the battlefield, as they battled droids, Ahsoka began to breathe heavily and froze for a moment, her stomach ached and felt a throbbing pain in the lower back. Rex noticed and walked over to her, “Are you all right, Commander ?” he asked her, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder.

She nodded and smiled at him. “Yes, Rex, thank you, go with your men, continue the mission, this listening base must be destroyed, don't worry about me.” she ordered him.

    Rex runs and walked away. “Yes, Commander.” he replied. “In formation, forward ! Move it. Move it ! Jesse, Fives, Matchstick, Hardcase, Echo with me,”

Despite the pain, she gritted her teeth, then redrawn her lightsabers to counter droid fire just in time, as the clones positioned themselves behind their tanks forming a defensive circle. As her comlink on her wrist beeped, she brought it to her lips to respond, “Ahsoka, here.”

“Ahsoka, Skywalker here, what's the situation ?”

   “We've engaged the enemy, and we've got them on the run.” she said, countering blaster fire, “And you, on your side ?”