"I gave her my word !"

Chapter 14:

     In the Jedi Council Chamber, Obi-Wan chatted with Council members, keeping them informed of the investigation and Ahsoka's progress.

“Master Kenobi, young Ahsoka, how is she ?” asked Master Yoda.

“Yes, Master Yoda. Ahsoka is a little better. She found a first name for her twins and agreed to take them in her arms. However, she is far from being cured, she still refuses to take care of them.” he explained to him.

     The members of the Council smiled internally except Mace Windu obviously, and seemed proud of the progress of the young mother but Master Plo Koon seemed to be more than the others. “What's are their names ?” he asked him.

Turning to him, “The Children's names are Caesar & Ashla, Master Plo.” he told him with a smile.

“Any news on the identity of the twins's sire, Master Kenobi ?” asked Shaak-ti.

      Obi-Wan thinks back to his promise made to Ventress for the helped assets. “Yes, indeed, we have learned a little more.” he explained to them.

“How ?” asked Master Windu.

“Thanks to Asajj Ventress, being out of Dooku's influence, she changed and said something interesting that will allow us to identify her.” he said to him.

They were all speechless due to Ventress involvement in this story. “What did she say ?” asked Master Ti.

“She told us that the Sith we are looking for controls the Jedi.” he explained to them.

“Control us, capable of, you say, Master Obi-Wan ?” asked the Grand Master of the Council.

“Yes, Master Yoda, that could mean that he is a very impressionable person who is probably at the origin of this War.” he explained to them.

    “Meditate on it, I will.” Yoda intervenes.

“In exchange for this information, Ventress wishes to be pardoned for its past crimes.” he explained to them.

“The pardoned ? Really !” exploded Master Ti.

“Masters, I am well aware of her past crimes. But she has changed and then everyone deserves a second chance. We are the first to say that we all have the capacity to change. And I gave her my word !” he finished.

“His approval the Council gives you: Ventress pardon she is !" he granted him.

“You can dispose.” Master Windu told him.

Ob-Wan bows before leaving the Council chamber. Heading towards the Healer Wing. “Thank you, Masters.”