In shock

Chapter 10:

Anakin POV:

Since Ahsoka refuses to feed them, I had no choice, but to do it myself. I had already fed the little boy whom I had replaced in the small bed in front of me, then I give the bottle to his sister, although I do not know exactly what I do, a Droid showed me how to do it and then left. Snips was always more gifted than me in what concerns children. I am worried about her, completely closed to the idea of looking at them or even taking care of them.

     I had never seen her like that. While I was lost in thought, I hadn't even noticed that Obi-Wan had just burst into the room, and that he had settled on the bed in front of me.
“How is she ? And what are you doing with Ahsoka's daughter ?” he asked me.

    I continue to watch the baby who is finishing her bottle, “I give her food, because she refuses to do it !” I say to him. Then I look up at him. “You would have seen her, Master. She is completely closed to the idea of taking care of them.”

   “Did she look at them ?” he asked me.

  “No, she still refuses to see them.” I said, shaking my head. “She rejects them.”

“Did you tell her where the twins came from ?” Obi-Wan asked me.

I nodded. “Yes, I did. Master, she is completely lost and distraught.”

    “At the same time, it's normal, Anakin. A week ago she didn't even know she was pregnant.” he replied.

Neither did we actually, no one knew. No one could have consider or even imagined such a thing, once she had finished eating, Obi-Wan stared at the Child in my arms, “What are we going to do with them, Master, I don't know how to convince her of their existences …”.

     “I don't know, Anakin. The only way to help Ahsoka is to find the person who did this to her.”

And I agreed with him, we have to find this junk for her and for the twins, but it worries me to leave her all alone right now. “Yes, we have to find him. I'm going to ask Senator Amidala to watch over her. Let's go !”.

     I take the baby girl and then her brother and get ready to leave the room. Obi-Wan stops me, “Anakin, why don't you leave them in the room with Ahsoka ?”

I sigh and turn to him, passing him the baby boy. “Because Ahsoka must rest and Padmé will be able to take care of them.” I assured him.

“You're right, let's go.” he replied leaving with the baby.

We leave the Healer Wing with Ahsoka's twins in the direction of Padmé's apartment. I hope she can help Ahsoka.

----

       Anakin with Ahsoka's daughter, Obi-Wan with her son arrive on speeder at the Apartment of Padmé and knock on the door,

Padmé opened the door to them and wonder why her husband and his Former Master did they each have a baby in their arms: “It's a long story, Padmé !” said Anakin, having read her thoughts.

“Greetings, Senator Amidala.” greeted Obi-Wan.

“Greetings, Master Kenobi.” she replied.

    Padmé invites them to come in and settle in comfortably in the living room, while she brought them cups of tea, and sits in front of them, still looking at the babies, “So Ani, why are these children strangely look like Ahsoka ?” she asked him.