"I Want Her Alive !"

Chapter 2:

Having heard the alarm and the wanted notice issued by Rex on the orders of General Skywalker, all the Clone soldiers are looking for Ahsoka.

She is perched high on the head of a statue seeking a way to escape. "There she is ! Quick, stop her before she escapes ! Contact Commander Fox !" ordered a Clone.

Ahsoka jumps and lands on the ground with all the Clones chasing her.

"Don't let her escape. All right, don't lose her. We'll be right there."

"What's going on ?" asked Anakin.

Commander Fox, turning to him. "We've found her. She's heading towards the industrial pipeline."

"Set your weapons to stun. I want her alive !" ordered them the Jedi Knight before launching with Rex in pursuit of his Padawan.

Gunboats filled with armed Clone soldiers, open on Ahsoka who goes towards a footbridge tries to avoid the paralyzing shots of the Clones and activated her saber and her shoto to counter them.

"DO NOT SHOOT TO KILL. DO NOT SHOOT TO KILL ! DON'T HURT HER ! DON'T TAKE HER DOWN ! I WANT HER ALIVE ! TRY TO BOX HER IN. DON'T LET HER ESCAPE." Anakin ordered them through the comlink, while continuing to run alongside Captain Rex and the Commander Fox.

Seeing that they would not be able to stop her, a soldier takes out a cannon and shoots on the bridge where Ahsoka is located. She loses her balance and drops her light sabers, but she manages to get up and uses the Force to jump in height and land on a turret reminding her of her light sabers and continues to flee.

She quickly found herself surrounded by gunboats, "Not so fast, Commander." assured Oddball. And the Clone soldiers on the ground. "Surrenders." ordered a soldier.

Ahsoka, seen on the bridge opposite, her Master, worried dead for her with Rex and Fox at her side, seeing no other way out, she jumps on a tunnel. "Ahsoka !" called her Master, but did not pay attention to it and cut an entrance in the tunnel and jumped inside, put out her sabers and started to run because the Clones and her Master start chasing her in the tunnels.

----

She slipped into a puddle, but got up quickly as they heard them approach her. Anakin, closing his eyes, uses his bond with her to find her. She continues to run until she gets to the end of the tunnel. Seeing no other way out, knowing that no one would help her, the young Padawan pulled out a piece of glass, she had found earlier and wore it on her wrist.

"Ahsoka, what are you doing ?" Anakin asked her, confused and unsure as he approached her.

His apprentice, turning to him. "Stay back ! You didn't even try to come and help me."

Anakin saw the piece of glass, she was wearing on her wrist. "Ahsoka ! Don't do this ! They refused to let me in to talk to you."

"You could have if you had tried."

"And what do you think it would have looked like, Ahsoka ?" asked her Master, coming a little closer. "Forcing my way in, would have made yourself look even more guilty-"

"Oh, But I am not guilty !".

"Then we have to prove your innocence. The only way, we can do that is by going back with me."

"I don't know who to trust ..." she confided to him, looking away.

Anakin took a moment to look at her, she seemed so distraught and frightened, he could feel her sadness and confusion. "Listen ..." he said to her and at his words, she looked up to meet his gaze and his eyes filled with concern.