chapter 1

Jordyn

A loud noise which happened to be my alarm forced me to waking up. Angrily I took my phone turning it off. I yawned and stretched myself after I got up into the kitchen. For breakfast I prepared myself some waffles with maple syrup. While I was eating I scrolled trough my e-mails checking out if there were any re-registrations but there weren't. I wasn't upset about that. I mean I've got enough money and I have a modern apartment so I don't wanna judge. I just wanna start to work as a secretary. I didn't go to collage for nothing. At the moment I was working in a Starbucks shop in the near of my apartment. After my breakfast I went to the bathroom taking a long shower before I had to go to work. It was 4 pm and I had to be there at 6 o'clock. After my shower, I put on some make up and dressed up into some jeans and a oversized sweater. California was warm but today it was a little bit colder than usual. I turned off the tv and walked out closing and locking my front door.

-

„Hello Mrs. Davis" my boss said and I passed by him to the changing room where I put on my uniform. Stupid things. A last look on my phone said that it was 6:03 o'clock and I had to work till 3 am. Fucking shit. I walked out and took some orders.

The hours went by so slow. It was midnight and I no one was there but I still had to work. The most of the employees went home and I was the only one who was here. My phone rang as I took off.

„Yes hello?"
„When are you coming home?" my best friend asked me. I sighed before I answered.
„I'm working Chey I wanna go home afterwards to be honest."
„I'mma meet you tomorrow at yours okay?"
„Fine"

I hung up as I saw a big guy in the front of me.
„Pardon, what can I give you?" I asked and I saw a tiny woman behind him. Slowly she came in the front looking at the meal board. When I scanned her face I couldn't believe myself. Ariana Grande. Okay behave bitch. Behave Jordyn.
„I want a lemon tea and a cookie if it is gluten free"
I made her tea and put out a cookie after she paid.

I didn't want to be disrespectful but I couldn't stop starring at her. But I had to. I turned around to my phone. When I turned around again I saw her looking at me. I smiled back at her with a small blush. A few times I looked at her, she was looking at me too. I blushed like a fucking tomato. After she made her way out I saw her outside speaking to her security men. Taking a rag I was about to cleaning up their table when I smelled a really good perfume.

„Where is she?" I heard an unknown male voice saying. I turned around and saw him standing in the front of me. He was tall and looked angrily at me.
„Sir, I'm sorry but I don't know what you mean." I tried to say as he pushed me to the side.
„Excuse me, can you please go out? If you don't want to order something I beg you to leave the shop"
„I know she is here where do you hide her?" he asked looking under the tables.
„I don't know for whom you're looking for" I responded and he came closer to me. He took my arm firmly and I moaned. It was really a bit painful but I tried to ignore.
„Where are you hiding her? Tell me!" he yelled and squeezed my arm harder and harder.
„Let me go" I begged looking at him.
„You're gonna call her or I'm gonna punch you until you can't breath!" he threatened and I gave him a worried gaze.
„Please I don't even know who you're meaning" I begged and punched me into my stomach. I wasn't a pussy so I tried to punch him back but I just got another one into my stomach.

„What the fuck are you doing to her? Let her go" I heard another voice but I didn't saw her. I just knew that it was a woman. I looked down trying to get the pain away. I looked up seeing Ariana in the front of me.

„Let her go Pete she didn't even has any business with that" she yelled and he let me go. Then he pushed me to the side causing me to fall against the table with my head. I groaned because of the pain as I felt a hand on my head. I thought it was him but when I opened my eyes I saw Ariana in the front of me.

„W-Where is he?" I asked and she sighed.
„My bodyguards are taking him out the shop. Are you okay? You're bleeding." I felt my head like it's burning.
„Not a big deal at all" I tried to teased but I saw still her worried gaze.
„Come on where's the first aid box" she said and I pointed at the finger to the changing room. She helped me up and wrapped my hand around her shoulder trying to help me walking over. I sat down on the chair letting my head falling into my neck.

„I'm so sorry for what happened it's because of me" she apologized and took a hankie with some disinfected. She supplied my wound.
„You don't need to apologize, it's fine."
„No it literally isn't. I really feel bad" she responded and looked down.
„No really, I can handle it. It's not the first time. Don't worry I'm okay." How was I able to speak with her? I mean it was her. Ariana. Grande.
„I'm so sorry if you are okay with it I wanna drive you home. You shouldn't working anymore now."
I looked at her surprised.
„I-it's okay I have my car parked in the front" I replied.
„No you just hit your head. Let me drive you home in your car then. My bodyguards can be behind us okay?" she said and I couldn't say anything but nodding.
„Actually, what's your name?" she asked packing away the first aid box.
„I'm Jordyn" I answered.
„Beautiful name, I'm A-I think you know who I am didn't you?" I smiled but nodded.
„Of course but don't worry I'm not one of those. I really love your music, but you know everyone has privacy so you" I replied standing up.
„Yeah—right. Oh come on I'll help you" She wrapped my arm around her shoulder again and I guided her to my Mercedes.

Before she sat into the drivers seat she spoke to her bodyguards. Then she buckled her seatbelt and started the car.
„What address?" she asked. I tipped it into the gps and noticed she was starring at me. I slightly blushed hoping she didn't see it.

„I really wanna apologize for what happened. I guess he was on drugs" I looked at her beautiful face.
„You know him? I thought he was just a paparazzi or something."
„No-h-he's my fiancé. Actually he was. I broke up." I saw her sadness behind.
„I know—breakups are shit. But you're a strong woman. Maybe I just know you from public life. But I know what happened in Manchester, and—so on. You're gonna make this." I didn't know why I was so sure about that. I really don't know her. I mean I do but not like, know know her.

„We're here" she said parking my car in the front of my apartment.
„Thank you Ariana, it hadn't be necessary."
„I'm sorry Jordyn" she said and I smiled again at her.
„Don't apologize again. I hope your tea was at least a good one" I teased and walked out meeting her again on the other side.
„Actually it was" she said and smiled at me.
„Thank you then. And don't let yourself down."
Her eyes were sparkling and I noticed how she scanned my body.
„Bye Ariana" I said and walked over to my car parking it into my garage.
„Goodbye Jordyn"

[A/N: I Hope you like it. For those who read my first „discarded" I wasn't happy with what I wrote so I wrote a new one. This :) I hope you're gonna like it❤️☁️]