chapter 9

Jordyn

„What's that huh?" I asked angrily.
„What? She replied and I could notice the anxiety behind her sentence.

iMessage

[A/N: ignore the percent on the battery:)]

„Jordyn it's not—"
„Oh really? I really think that it's just like that" I yelled and threw her phone on the bed again.

„I'm so sor—"
„You're not! Don't say you're sorry! How can you play with a heart hm? I thought you know how it feels like to be broke! But you don't, you used me to forget him!" I cut off and I felt my tears rolling down my cheek.

„Don't say something like that Jordyn I lo-" she tried to say but I cut off again.
„You don't! Don't say that you're in love with me! Don't lie yourself and then to me! But I should knew it. Who am I? Who huh? Just a girl who works at Starbucks. I thought you were different and you really love me. But I knew that I shouldn't go for it. I fell so fucking simple for you and that was my fault."

I grabbed my hoodie and put it over my pajama and some joggers. I ran into the hall grabbing my keys. Yeah it was my apartment but right now I couldn't stay anywhere.

„Please let me ex—"
„I don't want your explanation Ariana. Fuck off. Be with him and be happy. I never wanted something else for you."

She pulled me back by my hand and puts her hand on my cheek facing me. I immediately pulled out the position we were.

„Let me go ariana" I tried to speak between my sobs.
„Jordyn please" she begged but I just turned around and closed the door behind me.

As I walked out I started walking to the Starbucks where my car was parked. I felt cold even though it was warm. I felt betrayed. Why did she said yes? Why for fucks sake did she said yes when I asked her to be my girlfriend.

Suddenly I heard a honk, realizing I was walking over a street. As fast as I can I walked on the sidewalk again. I felt my heart racing and stopped head in my hands leaning against a cold wall.