chapter 39

Ariana

I finished the last song which was ‚moonlight'. I thanked my fans and walked into the backstage room where I looked for Jordyn but I didn't see her.

„Hey you guys know where Jordyn is?" I questioned Brian who drank his coke.
„She went home 10 minutes ago with this chick"

My blood started boiling, I'm gonna kill this chick and after that I'll fuck Jordyn.

„Aha" I simply mumbled making my way to the dressing room. I put on Jordyns oversize shirt from Boston, some grey joggers and my red-black retro high Jordan's.

My driver drove me to the hotel. During the time in the car, I tried to call Jordyn but she didn't took off.
If she's with this Sena chick I'ma kick her fucking-hot-ass.

„We're here Mrs. Grande" the driver spoke and I thanked with a smile.

I covered my face with some glasses trying to hide from the paps. As I finally got in, I immediately made myself the way to Jordyns room.

„Open the fucking door" I yelled knocking at hardly.

She didn't replay. Was she fucking this hoe?

„Jordyn if you don't open the fucking shit door I'ma kick it" I threatened as I heard footsteps coming closer.

If the girl open the door I'ma kick her.

Slowly I saw that someone pressed the doorknob down. When the door finally opened, I saw a sleepy Jordyn in the front of me.

„Oh-did I wake you?" I asked a bit embarrassed.

Now I realized that she was standing in nothing but a bathrobe.

„I must have fell asleep while I was taking a bath" she explained rubbing her eyes.
„So you're not mad?" I asked and she shook her head.

„Come in" I thanked and she led me into the bedroom where we sat down.

„You wanted to explain what happened between you and Kehlani" she mentioned and I nodded.

„Between me and Kehlani—look. I didn't cheat on you. You're the most perfect woman I've ever met. You're my soul, my life and my biggest love. It's you who I want to marry. Kehlani wanted to hang out with me. The day before she called me and cried about her family and so on. Then she kissed me when I talked to her. She took a picture so she could show you that I ‚cheated'. I didn't pull in the kiss I swear to god. If I lie god has to let me die. She planed the whole thing because she's in love with you. She—was in collage with you, in the parallel class. She threatened me and I didn't know what to do but now I know. I have to fight for you. When I saw you with this girl—my mind—I just couldn't imagine another girl by your side. Even though you moved on, I didn't. I love you like the first day we met. Even more than then. I can't explain how much you mean to me baby"

She looked at me with eyes wide opened.

„Maybe you don't believe me but—I do love you! I don't want anyone-just you and I can totally understand if you don't forgi-" I said but soon she cut off placing her lips on mine.

These fucking lips I missed. It felt so good to feel them on mine again.

The kiss started to get heater as she pushed me down so she could get on top of me not breaking the kiss.

A moan escaped my mouth when her hands made their way to my waist stroking them gently.

How I missed this. And I could swear she did too.

Her hands made their way under my shirt squeezing my boobs gently.

„Jordyn" I moaned out feeling her lips against my neck.

She left wet marks all along my neck pulling off my shirt leaving me in my bra.

She kissed over my chest unhooking my bra and throwing it somewhere else before she applied her mouth to my nipples, sucking and nibbling on both of them.

I moaned in pleasure arching my back. I didn't do it myself so the last time we had sex was my last orgasm.

She then stopped sucking on my breasts and kissed down to my center. I kicked off my joggers and saw her licking her lips.

She stroke over my thighs, kissing them slowly. Her lips landed on my inner thighs every time closer to my already wet pussy.

My slip made it's way on the floor as she got them off.

„Ready?" she asked and I nodded in pleasure.

Slowly I felt her tongue inside my walls. My eyes rolled back in fully pleasure. I pushed her closer into me with my hands.

„Oh, fuck yes just like that" I moaned out and I felt her smirking.

I felt her fingers in me too which made me moan louder and louder.

„Be quit, we're in a hotel" she warned and I nodded biting my bottom lip.

She continued licking my clit knowing that I was close. I was almost coming but suddenly I didn't feel her tongue inside me anymore.

„W-What are you d-" I tried to say between my moans.
„Be patient" she simply said pressing her lips against mine.

I moaned into her mouth trying to fuck myself but she pushed my hand away.

„P-please"
„Please fuck me" I begged and she smirked.
„Your wish is my command"

And that's when I felt fingers inside of me again. Faster and harder which made me feel every type of pleasure.

„Y-Yes Jordyn please fuck me just like that" I moaned out and arched my back feeling my orgasm coming closer and closer.

„Oh—Oh my god—Jesus yes" I screamed out reaching my orgasm.

My whole body was shaking and I moaned loudly reaching for the sheets.

When I calmed down, I flipped us over so I was on top of her. I couldn't get enough kisses for tonight. I didn't kiss her for weeks.

I smashed my lips against hers and entered my tongue. She just wore her robe so I threw it away, I admired her whole body, every curve also the tiniest scar on her shoulder.

I kissed her shoulder, down to her breast squeezing them softly and sucking on them. I gave both of them the same treat. I heard her moaning in pleasure making me moan too.

I didn't tease, I pulled my tongue inside her wet dripping pussy.

„You taste so good babygirl" I stuttered while fucking the most beautiful woman in this world.

I pulled in two fingers and she moaned louder. She clenched her legs around my neck so I couldn't tease like she teased me before I reached my orgasm.

„Ariana I'm so close" she groaned and placed my hand on her boob still eating her out.

„Fu-Fuck I'm c-com -ohh Ariana I'm coming" she moaned out loudly. Suddenly I felt her whole body shaking, her breath heavily.

I got myself off, resting next to her. A few minutes of silence filled the room. The only thing we heard were our heavy breaths.

„That was fucking perfect" I uttered facing her and she nodded. I placed my hand on her right cheek caressing it softly.

„Why are you so beautiful?"
„Look at yourself" she replied and kissed my hand.

„I love you Jordyn" I said and kissed her. That kiss made my whole night. It was different than others.

„I will never give up on you baby" I applied and buried my face in her neck.

She covered us under some sheets. It was so good to feel her naked body next to mine. I closed my eyes and fell asleep a few minutes after.

...

Didn't proofread