chapter 20

Ariana

As I got on top of her, startet to kiss down her neck, slowly reaching her sweet spot.

„Baby let's do that afterwards. Anyway I need to tell you something." she uttered and I immediately stood up. She stood up too and led me into the dining room where we started to eat.

I don't know where she learned to cook but damn this was fucking delicious.

„So you wanna talk about what?" I questioned curiously.
„When I was at work, I talked to my boss" she sighed and picked on her meal.
„Mrs. Scrawford asked me to go to New York for some work shit you know?"
„And I said yes because I swear this is a big chance for me" she added.
„So what's the problem? It's okay I mean how long do you need to stay there and when is your flight?"
„My flight is in two days and I would stay there for one week" she answered.

One week without my baby? Damn fucking shit. But I don't wanna act like that. I'm fucking happy for her.

„And that's all?" I asked but she didn't react. She stared onto the floor.
„Baby?" I said shaking her shoulder.
„Jordyn?"

„Huh?" she mumbled and I laughed.
„Was that everything?" I questioned one more time.
„Oh—uhm yeah" she replied and I smiled.

„Why were you so nervous?"
„Just you know—I thought—it doesn't matter anyways. Let's eat that shit so I can get dessert" she teased and I smiled.

After we ate, we put our plates into the sink and went into the bedroom where Jordyn pushed me against the wall kissing my neck.

„I know we just had sex yesterday but damn I missed your touch" I said between moans.

-

„Give me some of that" I said trying to grab a hand of popcorn but she pulled away the bowl.
„Hey" I yelled at her.
„Give me that"
„gIvE mE tHaT" she pouted and I started to laugh. She took a hand of popcorn and started to stuff it into my mouth.

„You wanna choke me?" I joked and she just nodded with a dirty smile.
„Then show me how" I said as I placed her hand on my throat.
„We just had sex baby, relax" she responded and I made a mad face.

„I need to go to the bathroom" she said out of blue during the movie.
„Yeah you know I don't need to know everything"

Oh don't worry. I need to know everything. I lied to her so she wouldn't judge me for my stalker skills.

When she got back she laid down and I cuddled into her neck feeling my eyelids heavier and heavier.

Jordyn

We woke up pretty early today. It was 6:30 am and we were in a restaurant for some breakfast. We need to go to the studio so Ariana could finish her last song for the album. It was the song for me.

The name was R.E.M. I wasn't allowed to hear it just once. Piece of shit. I was so fucking in love with this greedy dumbass, that I couldn't even get mad at her.

But there was still the thing with Ashley. She's gonna fly with me to New York. Sadly. Why can't I just be on my own? The worst thing is that I didn't even know, if I could be there when she release her album. I know it would make her so fucking sad especially because of the song which she wrote for me.

„What are you thinking about babe?" she asked pulling me out of my thoughts.
„Oh nothing—so you're gonna record the last line for my song?" she nodded in response.
„I thought I shouldn't hear anything of it"