chapter 7

Ariana

While I was laying in the living, suddenly I heard someone ringing. I stood up looking at my security camera as I saw Jordyn. She was standing outside head in her hands. I immediately opened for her as she walked towards me. I was kind of blind but as she walked closer to me I saw her smudgy make up. Obviously she was crying. I felt a sting in my heart as I saw her like that.

„C-can we talk" she stuttered and I led her in. We went into the living room where I sat down with her. I gave her a few hankies while she was looking at me.

„I-I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry but you have to believe me. I didn't kiss her back! I'm not in love with her I swear to god." she uttered while I just looked down. I knew that she was right. She didn't kissed back because I knew she wouldn't do that. But I knew that I had to find out if she really loves me. 

„I don't love her Ariana I swear. I don't wanna loose you! I really can't lose you I can't I'm gonna die without you. I couldn't imagine that one day I'm gonna meet you and we became friends. And I can't imagine right now losing you because of this bitch."
I felt a few tears in my eyes which I tried to hold back.

„Maybe you don't believe me but I beg you. I don't wanna lie to you okay? I drunk because I tried to distract myself from you. But you're on my mind the whole time okay?! I have to think about you every second believe me! I realized so many things in this time I had with you. Maybe it's not that much but believe me I can't live without you. Never." she said and came closer to me. She put her hand on my cheek that I faced her. As I looked into her eyes I felt happiness again even though they were glossy.

„You know what? Take a shower here I'm gonna give you some clothes. You're gonna sleep here tonight." I said as I stood up pulling out the position. She looked disappointed. I smiled at her and grabbed her hand leading her into my bathroom which was connected to my bedroom.

„Here are some shorts and a shirt. The towels are next to the sink." She thanked me with a small smile.

I went down and took some ice tea, blueberries and two glasses which I placed on the table. A quick look in the sky and I went in again and changed into my pajama as well.

Then I sat onto the couch and looked into the sky. I took some blueberries and replied some comments from my fans.

„Ari?" I heard her soft voice which made me smile.
„Balcony" I yelled back. As she walked to me and sat down on the couch I had to smile. She was looking so cute in my clothes.

„Here" I gave her the ice tea and she took a sip of it.
Of course I believed her. She is my heart and I'm gonna believe her everything. She wouldn't lie to me. Never ever. I love her.

„So—did you think about e-everything?" she asked me and I nodded. I came closer to her and interlocked our hands.
„The way I acted wasn't okay and I'm sorry for that. I was so fucking angry and Chanel that I—you know I can't live without you either. Yeah I don't know you as long. But I know that you're special. Especially to me Jordyn." I said and looked deep into her eyes.

Jordyn

As I looked into this beautiful brown eyes I felt like newborn. She woke up every happy feeling I had in my body. She was everything I wanted and I knew that. I want her right now! I placed a kiss on the top of her hand as I looked at her again.

„I know this seemed to be crazy. Yeah maybe it is. But you made something with me that nobody did. Nobody really. I'm thankful to know you." She wiped a tear out her face while we smiled at each other.

My eyes wandered down her lips and I swallowed trying to keep away from kissing them. I looked at her eyes again.

I love you" I uttered. A few second of silence and she smiled again at me. I realized what I said right now and I was afraid that I would regret that.
„I love you too Jordyn" she replied with a wide smile.

Our eyes were like locked into each other. Again I looked down to her lips thinking about to kiss her. They look so soft and kissable for fucks sake.

„Stop starring and kiss me" she said and pulled me out of my thoughts. And as she said, I pressed my lips against hers. My hands were on her waist and hers behind my neck. The kiss was so perfect. Her pink,plump lips felt like heaven on mine. Slowly I felt her tongue trying to entire my mouth and I opened it slightly. Our tongues were fighting for dominance and we enjoyed it.

As she pulled out the kiss for taking some air she smirked at me.
„You're right you didn't kiss back because what you did to me, was kissing back" she replied and I smiled at her.

„Ariana I wanna ask you something—"
It was time to get a little bit serious because I wanted to know what she wants.
„Ask me"
„I really want you. I want you by my side, forever. Just us. And I wanted to ask you—" I stuttered as I looked at the sunrise slowly taking a breath in before looking at her again. She was smiling at me.

„Ariana do you wanna be my girlfriend?" I asked and swallowed.
„I would love to" she replied and hugged me tightly.

We talked a little bit about the party. I felt so fucking good right now. She was mine and I was hers. We went into her bedroom and tried to sleep. I was hugging her from behind and she placed soft kissed along my arm.

„I love you baby" she said and replied with a smile.
„I love you too"

————

A/N: The first kiss :) I hope you liked it. It's kind of short but as I told I wanna take things slow:) #blacklivesmatter ✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿