chapter 12

Jordyn

As the doorbell rang, I stood up and walked towards to open the door.

„Courtney?" I questioned surprised. She was standing in front of me next to her a big guy.
„Come in" I said leading them into my living room.

„You want some coke?" I asked and both of them nodded.

„Oh I'm sorry—this is Tiley, he's one of Arianas dancers" Courtney said as she took a sip.
„Nice to meet you" he said and shook my hand.
„You too, in case you don't know—I'm Jordyn"

He smiled before he started to speak.

„Actually I know you very well, Ariana spoke a lot of you" he said while I looked at Courtney. Spoke? Hmm.

„We're here because something bad happened—We don't know what to do" Courtney started speaking and I already felt concerned.
„2 hours ago, Tiley and I were about to pick up Ariana from her house to go get some food. We knocked but the only thing we heard was her screaming around. They were fighting. I swear to god if he just touched her I'ma kick his ass."

„What? Why didn't you call her or or try to break the door?"
„She texted me to not worry they're just having a complex. I want you to go to her and talk with her. Since she's with Pete she's not even talking to me anymore that personally." she added and I tried to stay calm.

If he touched her I'm gonna kill him. Maybe she's not my girlfriend anymore, but I love this girl and I'm not gonna let him hurt her.

„Let's go" I said grabbing my keys and my bag.

After we arrived her house, Tiley and Courtney left. They knew Pete wasn't in the house because he has something to record so they went to talk to him.

I rang the bell waiting for Ariana to open me.

Ariana

„Mom I need to hand up somebody's ringing" I said to my mother on the phone.
„Okay honey, call me after"
„Love you"

I hung up and made my way downstairs. Before I opened the door I looked at the security camera and I couldn't believe my own eyes. Jordyn was standing outside.

I took a deep breath in and opened the door, our eyes immediately met and both of us blushed.

„Hey Ari" she said looking into my eyes.
„Hey"
„Can we have a talk?" she asked and I nodded. Maybe she wanted to talk about us. Or did something happen to her mother?

We went into my living room and sat on the couch.
After like 5 minutes she broke the silence.

„How are things going? Uhm with Pete. And I really—don't wanna ruin some shit. I'm actually really happy for you I swear" she muttered.

What should I actually tell her? Hey Jordyn I'm a bitch and we're just together because I tried to forget you. But hey obviously it didn't work. Oh and Yeah he knows it because like an hour ago he hit me.

„Everything's okay" I mumbled feeling like the biggest idiot on this fucking earth. She smiled but deep inside I knew, she was worried. I could feel that.

„Look I don't wanna interfere myself in your relationship though, Courtney told me she heard you two fighting. I don't want you to suffer Ariana, I never wanted believe me" she uttered and I felt my glossy eyes. I was still fucking in love with this woman.

She came closer to me taking my hand in hers. We looked at each other. I felt thousand of butterflies in my stomach. Slowly she slid up my sweaters sleeve as she saw the blue-violett stains. I immediately pulled out and stood up turning around.
I couldn't handle this anymore I need her so fucking much.

„Why didn't you tell even somebody Ariana?" she questioned placing her hands on my shoulder.
„You could told Courtney, Victoria, your friends"

Tears rolling down my cheeks and I tried to stay calm. I don't want to break down in the front of her.

We sat down again looking at each other.

„I'm not in love with him" I said out of blue. She gave me a confused look thinking if I said the truth.
„I never loved him Jordyn—never. Even I texted some shit but I never loved him" Tears fell down on my sweater.

If she didn't believe me, she was 24/7 on my mind. Even we not shared many kisses, I'll never forget these which we shared together.

„Do you have a girlfriend?" I questioned and she shook her head immediately. I sighed thanking god. I would punch this girl in her face if she ever would touch my love.

„I don't look for a relationship right now to be honest. I'm working, spending time with my mom."
„Is Pete coming home tonight?" she then questioned. I shook my head.
„Then let's watch a movie" she suggested and I nodded turning on the tv.

We decided to watch Dynasty. We watched the second season again because she didn't know what happened. She got me to smile the first time after I don't know how long.

I was laying on her lap while she went trough my hair. A few times I looked at her realizing how beautiful she is. She had her glasses on so I didn't see her eyes that good. She said that she didn't see the tv. Blind ass. Okay I should shut up, I'm fucking blind I don't see anything.

Jordyn

Ariana fell asleep on my lap. I realized one thing, I wasn't just in love with her, I want her so bad. She's my everything. I had to stop be such a stubborn. It was kinda her fault, but she told me she hasn't got any feelings for him and I believe her.

Suddenly I heard the door slamming. I stood up trying to not wake up Ariana. I walked towards the hall facing Pete.

„What are you doing here?" he asked me and gave me a mad gaze. I was just laughing provocatively.
„You hit Ariana, so guess what, I'm gonna beat your ass up you piece of shit" I yelled.

„So she told you? She told you she's still in love with you huh?" he screamed and pushed me to side.
„You're not gonna touch her"

I stood right in the front of him trying to hold him back from Ariana.

„Get out" I screamed pushing him back.
„Get our or I'm gonna call the police" I yelled at him again.

———

A/N I didn't know how to end this chapter :} I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Ps: I didn't prove it