chapter 36

Courtney

I was in the hospital waiting in the waiting room. It always felt like hours or years when you're just sitting here and you knew you can't do anything.

What's wrong with Ariana? What is wrong with her? Jordyn always tried to keep her safe, didn't cheat on her, never going out with some random girl. Because she just cared about her.

I phoned her because she had to know what she did. Yeah right. If she had stayed with us, Jordyn wouldn't be in this fucking serious condition.

I heard footsteps coming closer, my head turned to side facing Ariana. I furrowed my eyebrows.

„What happened Courtney?" she asked.

If she didn't know huh?

„Should I tell you, or should you tell me?" I asked giving her the gaze.
„W-What do you mean?" she stuttered feeling her nervousness.

„I mean Kehlani" I said after a few minutes of silence. She faced me, I could see her anger.

„Courtney I-" she stuttered as the doctor came in, walking towards me.

„Mrs. Chipolone?"
„Yeah?"
„Mrs. Davis is stabile. She will wake up in a few minutes. You should keep her away from stress or anything what is bad for her" he explained and I nodded.

„Can we get into her room?" Ariana asked.
„We will bring her into the room 202, you ladies can wait there"

-

Ariana

She had a panick attack. But how did she find out? Did Kehlani already sent her the picture?

In this moment a nurse rolled the bed with Jordyn in into the room.

„If something's not okay just press this button" she declared. Both of us nodded before she left the room leaving us alone.

„If you don't mind—can I talk to her alone?" I asked Courtney kind.
„For what? To tell her that you found someone better?" she yelled, I stood up facing her.

„Stop talking like I'm a bitch. You know exactly how much I love her. I would give her my whole damn life" I hissed as she got out.

I sat beside her, taking her hand in mine. Thousand of thoughts made their way into my head filling my mind badly. I heard thousand voice as I noticed Jordyn squeezing my hand slightly.

„Jordyn, you're awake" I cheered.
„What h-happened?"
„You became unconscious" I explained as she looked at me.

„I remembered—you lied to me"
„Jordyn please listen to me. I didn't lie—Kehlani made me to come there and-"
„No Ariana don't-it's okay" she cut off sitting up.

„I got it. Please just listen to me once, I can't be with a person who hides anything from me. We're a couple we have to be one, trust each other even though you know we're gonna argue bout' it. That's why—that's why I think we should break up" she uttered and I felt hot tears rolling down my cheek.

„Yo-You mean it for real, r-right?" I questioned to be sure about what I heard.
„I'm sorry Ariana but it's the best for both of us. We really can stay friends. Unless you want to." she cleared her throat.

„I-I'm sorry Jordyn. Yeah w-we can but please forgive me for breaking you" I said running out wiping out the tears of my cheeks.

Jordyn

I was just hurt as she was. Not less than her. My hurt stung, but I knew I had to stay calmly. I need to get over everything that happened. A new life, a new life, new me, new world.

„Hey" Courtney said walking into the room.

I embraced her into a strong hug crying on her shoulder while she stroke over my back.

„It's so painful" I sobbed out.
„I know baby but you will get over everything. I know you're strong. You'll get over every cliff."

„I'm sorry for scaring you"
„Aww don't say that. I'm here I swear." she promised.

-

A few weeks passed by. We were in Miami with the other people.

Ariana and I hadn't talked since I broke up. We saw each other but then turned around. I told her we can stay friends. I mean she knows me so good and I know her too so we can help each other.

„Jor, give me the water" Denny yelled at me as I threw a bottle to him.

I got along with everyone since I didn't spent my time with Ariana anymore.

Right now everyone was on the table, we were playing Monopoly. I was about to win when suddenly my phone rang.

„Excuse me guys"

„Hello?"
„Jor? It's me Sena" the voice on the other line said.
„Oh my god we didn't hear in years, what are you doing? How are you?" I asked feeling happiness in my stomach.
„I'm good how about you? I'm in Boca right now. I got your number from David you know from collage"
„Oh I remember. I'm fine too I'm on tour with my g-with a friend" I cleared.
„Actually I heard that our next stop is Boca" I added placing with m fingers.
„Really? I need to see you. I'ma call you later. I'm at work." I chuckled before saying goodbye and hanging up.

„So who manipulated my things?" I uttered seeing their faces.

„Relax guys, it was a joke" I cleared.

I looked over to Ariana who was playing with her hair not paying attention to anyone here.

„Hey you play in the next round?" I asked placing my hand on her shoulder.

She looked up at me, her eyes grew wider. Then she nodded and I smiled.

We played a few times, but soon enough I noticed Ariana starring at me. She stood up then walking towards me.

„Can we talk?" she questioned soon enough I nodded in.

She pulled me outside by my arm. Feeling her hand on my skin gave me goosebumps again. I could never get over her, but I learned to live without her for now.

„I miss you" she uttered, my eyes grew wider at the sight of her crying because of me.
„Don't cry Ariana please" I begged.

„I can't live without you"

Either I can but I have to.

„You will get over it, I promise. One day you'll meet a good soul, who will love you and be with you, respect you, be good enough for you"
„What are you talking about Jordyn?" she asked me facing me soon enough.

„Are you fucking serous?" she added.
„What? It's the truth, you wouldn't have cheat on me if I would be good enough for you" I responded crossing my arms.

„But I didn't ch-"

...

So I made three updates today :} I hope you liked it