chapter 37

Ariana

„I didn't ch-" I tried so say but soon enough she cut me off by placing her finger on my lips.
„It's oaky" she cleared.

Anyways-she wouldn't have believe me.

„I just can't anymore Jordyn-maybe you could get over me but I couldn't" I explained facing her.

My eyes caught hers seeing the beautiful color of brown in it. They drove me crazy over and over again.

„Who said I got over you Ariana?" I gave her a confused look.
„It's obvious, I'm still broke because of you. You're acting like you don't care"

She shook immediately her head.

„Maybe I'm not showing my emotions-but don't think I got over you, or I don't love you or I don't know what" she spoke staring into my eyes deeper and deeper.

I knew, I can't have her. Kehlani would kill me. I know that I should fight for her but I can't. I don't want her to suffer under it. Jordyn means everything to me. She's my world, my universe, my everything-I couldn't live without her. Not a second.

„Hey guys, you coming inside?" Brian spoke facing the both of us.
„Actually yeah, come on Ariana" Jordyn said pulling me by my hand.

When we got in, everyone stared at us even my bEsT fRiEnDs Courtney and Victoria. I felt embarrassed even though nothing happened.

„We're play poker" Scott shouted at us. Jordyn smiled. I knew she was good at it.

„Who wants to play?" he questioned and Jordyn cleared her throat with a ‚me'.

-

A few hours went by, everyone was at their own room, so I was. I couldn't sleep since this whole Kehlani thing started.

I need her by my side. I can't live without her I can't. I feel so alone. I don't have any inspiration.

I slid down the walls, face in my hands. Tears stormed out my eyes feeling nothing but stings in my heart.

That's when I couldn't. I don't wanna live anymore. Not without her. Maybe I thought I could see her with another girl but I couldn't. I would kill her. I would kill everyone.

I started to scream loudly, fighting with myself as I heard someone knocking.

I got up, opening the door. Jordyn was standing in the front of me with a worried look.

„Hey I heard you screaming, is everything okay?" she asked as I tried to hide my glossy and swollen eyes in my sleeve.

„I'm okay" I responded but she crossed her arms.
„Scooter told me to talk to you. He said you didn't sleep for days Ariana. That's not healthy" she explained, her hand resting on my shoulder.

„I can't why don't you get it. I can't Jordyn"
„Why? Tell me I'ma try to help you" she suggested.

I pulled her inside by her hand, closing the door and turning around facing her again.

„I can't sleep without you" I simply spoke.
„Why didn't you tell me? We're still friends why can't we sleep in the same bed? It's okay" she blurred out.

„Come lay down. I know what you need right now"

She jumped on my bed holding out her arms which gave me the sign to hop in.