chapter 3

Ariana

It's been 2 hours later and I couldn't still sleep. I don't know why but Jordyn was fucking stuck in my head. She was so beautiful and kind and lovely. I took my phone trying to search for her Instagram account and I finally found what I wanted to see. I scrolled trough a few pics and I was like frozen. Wow. This was the only word I could say to this woman.

Liked by cheycha, sabrinaalexanders, zarakg and 10

Liked by cheycha, sabrinaalexanders, zarakg and 10.221 others

jordyndavis in love with junk🍔

cheycha dis duh...🍚
jayjones sexy one👅
zarakg gosh girl

Okay this picture is really. Hot. And perfect. Yeah. I could die. Melt. Fuck. I didn't know I could falling for girls but for her it was so fucking simple because she was so gorgeous. I decided to text her even if it was 4 am.

iMessage

Some people now would say ‚why do you give someone you don't know your address, but she was different

Some people now would say ‚why do you give someone you don't know your address, but she was different. I feel that. I put my phone away as I tried to sleep.

-

The next morning my dog Toulouse woke me up by licking trough my face. I stood up and prepared myself some breakfast which were a couple of blueberries and some waffles.

When I finished, I walked into my bathroom which was connected to my bedroom and took a shower. Afterwards I put on some make up.

Suddenly I heard my bell rang and I ran downstairs. When I looked trough the security camera I saw Jordyn waiting outside.

I pushed the button and the doors opened. Before I opened my front door I took a last look in the mirror. 
Then I opened it and I couldn't stop me but blushing and smiling as I saw her. She was so beautiful and gorgeous. She was wearing a simple outfit. Blue ripped jeans, a Travis Scott T-shirt which she cropped and white Nike Air Force 1. She had natural make up which fits her perfect, and her hair was down.

„Hey" she said with her soft voice.
„Hey" I responded and hugged her. Feeling her arms wrapped around me was wow. I didn't want to pull out the hug because it was so fucking perfect.
„Come in" I said then and led her into my house.
„Here, I knew you liked it so yeah" she said and gave me a lemon tea and a cookie in my hand. I smiled. My heart skipped a beat every time I looked at her.
„Thank you so much" I led her into my living room where we sat down and looked at each other for a moment.

„So what do you wanna do? We can play some mario cart, watching Netflix, Disney+, relaxing," I suggested as she laughed.
„You know what? I'm actually for a round mario cart"
I turned on the WiiU and we started the game. I was losing every round because I was looking at her. I was losing my mind because of her. How couldn't I stare at this beautiful woman. She distracted me but in a fucking good way.

-

„Yeah that's how a fucking alpaca ate my hair" she said and I laughed. We were talking about old days where we were kids. She hasn't got any siblings so it was just her. I got to know her really good and I noticed myself that I was falling for her. Who am I kidding? I fell for her when I saw her the first time. She was gorgeous, adorable, perfect. She has everything I want and I felt like she was a dream.

As she stood up she pulled me out of my thoughts.
„Where are you going?" I asked nervously.
„I need to go home, I have to clean my Appartement it's a mess sometimes" she chuckled and I smiled at her.
„I have a free day tomorrow, if you want to, you can come and visit my place." I nodded and gave her my phone to tap in the address.
„I'mma see you then Ariana" she responded and hugged me slightly. Okay don't go. Please.
„Bye" I replied as we pulled off. I saw her walking towards her car and giving me a last smile. As she drove off I closed the door. It was 7 pm so I'm gonna to invite Courtney at my place to tell her about Jordyn.

-

„She's so beautiful Court I can't I just want her" I explained to my best friend which was leaning her head against my sofa.
„So you fell for a girl?" I nodded and she laughed.
„But you just ended a relationship a few days before, I think you two have to take things slow."
She was kind of right. I ended the engagement between Pete and I. I had to think clear but I swear she was on my mind since the day I saw her. She's so fucking perfect.

„You're right but you also didn't see her. She's so fucking beautiful." I took my phone and showed her a pic of her from her instagram.
„Dang it she's fucking hot though" Courtney said and I gave her a mad gaze.
„Don't worry, I'm happy with Tayler. And you know—I'm not into girls sis."
I was really happy for Courtney, she was in a relationship with her collage crush Tayler. They both started dating 1 year ago I think. I force him to propose her but he's such a stubborn sometimes.

„Anyways, I'mma meet her tomorrow again at hers" She gave me a horny gaze and I laughed.
„You perv."

We talked a little bit about my music career. I knew that I have to write some new texts because I have to drop an album. My fans were waiting, but right now I was just thinking about her. I knew I couldn't do that but I took a paper and started writing. I know her for like maybe not even two days but I was really in love with that goddess. The lyrics just came in my mind and it wasn't that difficult to write what I feel. The problem was just gonna be my manager. I had to write some pop songs and not about love and my feelings. But it was my career. I wanted it like that, and nobody can force me to do it different not even my manager.
My phone buzzed which forced me to standing up and take a look on it.

iMessage

Okay this girl is gonna drive me crazy

Okay this girl is gonna drive me crazy. She's gonna kill me. I expect everything but not something like that. She invited me to a beach party. To be with her. Yeah. I forgot to breath. BREATH BITCH.

—————

A/N: I hope you're enjoying this story like my other ones. What's you're opinion about it💗☁️