chapter 41

Jordyn

After we had picknick, we went back to the hotel to pack our cases. Our flight to Europe is taking off in four hours. The first show is going to be in Amsterdam. I was so excited because I never have been in Europe before.

„Babe did you have seen my hairdryer?" Ariana yelled out of the bathroom.
„It's here"

She came into the room and took the dryer into her bag. She was very stressful like always.

„Would you please calm down?" I questioned grabbing her arm.
„I need to pack Jordyn let me go" I just tightened my grip on her arm and pushed her against the wall, a moan escaping her mouth.

„We don't have time for this" she groaned and I smiled.
„We have three hours left baby, don't stress yourself. I maybe can help you"

I started kissing her lips roughly, biting her bottom lip.

„Babe" she moaned and placed her hands around my neck.

I pushed her onto the bed and wasted no time. I took off our clothes and started eating her out while she arched her back in pleasure.

-

„Do we have everything?" I asked and she nodded.

We made our way downstairs where the dancers, friends and family waited.
The tour bus drove us to the airport where we took off.

I didn't like flying that much. I felt sick every time so I couldn't enjoy.

„Babe you feeling good?" Ariana asked me while I leaned my head against the window. I nodded not looking at her.

„Come here" she held out her arms so I just leaned in. Her hug felt like heaven and my eyes quickly closed. That's how I fell asleep.

-

We arrived our hotel 10 minutes ago, Ariana and I shared one so we could be together all the time. I really wanna ask her to be my girlfriend again.

„Let's get high babe" I suggested with a smile and she gave me a mad gaze.
„Don't think about that Jordyn"

„But it's just weed, here's the best" I argued and she hit my arm.
„You won't!" she kinda yelled at me.

„Why? It's legal, and it's not that strong, it's not bad-"
„I don't wanna loose you" she cut me off.

I got it. Mac.

„Oh baby, you won't. Don't cry." I told her while tears dropped down her cheek.
„I promise I won't smoke" I took her into a tight embrace.

-

It was 4 am by now and I woke up 3 minutes ago. We were laying in the same position. Nothing changed. She fell asleep, crying. Because of me.

Slowly I released myself from her, getting up. I walked to the balcony admiring the view of Amsterdam. I was so fucking happy to be with her. She was my love and my life. I didn't know what I would do without her.

I took my phone and went on Instagram seeing posts I've been tagged at.

Instagram

 courtneychipolone traveling with those kids🐛

arianagrande look at u😍
arianagrande wait...THATS MY HOODIE???????
arianagrande THIEF 🥺
courtneychipolone @arianagrande please fuck off

notnjomza I miss ya'll 😭
courneychipolone @notnjomza we mishu too💗

danlinchard you're looking stunning
courtneychipolone @danclinchard well...thank you...I guess

jordyndavis always THE bitch 🥵❤️
courtneychipolone @jordyndavis Awww I appreciate that you finally realized that 😘

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. When I turned around I saw Ariana standing behind me.

„Why are you awake baby?" I asked as she sat on my lap.
„Couldn't sleep without you" she uttered and I smiled.

„Sleep a bit, you've s big show tomorrow babe" I argued, kissing her head.

„I love you Jordyn"
„I love you too baby"

-

„Jordyn, Ariana, hey, BITCHES GET THE FUCK UP. YOU DEAF????" I heard a loud voice recognizing that it was Courtney's.

„Please stop—stop yelling it's in the morning" I said releasing myself from the grip, leaving Ariana still sleeping on the couch outside. We fell asleep on the balcony.

„It's 2 pm Jordyn you guys sleep for I don't know how many hours" Courtney explained and I tried to hide my laugh.

I made my way to the bathroom, hearing Courtney following me.

„Something wrong?" I asked her and she shook her head.
„I wanna ask you something" I nodded as a ‚go ahead' and she took a deep breath before starting to talk.

„You guys are been dating for a long time, it's none of my business but I think you should propose her soon" Courtney said and my eyes wide opened.

„Actually I thought of that earlier and I know what I'm gonna do" I responded and she smiled.
„You thought of proposing her?" I nodded.

„Our next stop is Paris, I don't wanna ask her to be my fucking girlfriend—I wanna ask her to be my fiancée. I'ma propose her for sure. But I need your help."

„I'm listening" Courtney whispered and I laughed.
„When we arrive Paris, I need to go to a store buy her the ring. You have to be with her. Tell her you need her I don't know. Anyways she won't let me go. I'ma propose her on stage."

„That's so fucking good" Courtney yelled and gave me fist bomb.

„I wanna see you two in dresses, and in some-ohh Ariana you're awake" Courtney then stuttered and looked at me.

„Morning babe, how long you've been standing here?" I asked hoping she didn't know my plan.
„I just came here 1 second ago to beg you to be a little bit quieter. I'm trying to sleep okay?" she said annoying. Court and I couldn't stop laughing at her.

„Keep on laughing because it's not" she snapped and I embraced her in a hug.
„Come here, I know what you need"

I softly placed my lips on her moving synchronic with hers.

„Better?" I questioned.
„I want you to fuck me" she explained and I laughed.

„Come on breakfast is ready"

...

That's just a fill chapter:) you guys want some new drama before proposing? Ok no problem ;) xoxo💗