chapter 48

Ariana

Then sunlight forced me to open my eyes. The first thing which came to my mind was yesterday night. I smiled squeezing the sheets together. Looking to my right I saw Jordyn. Her arms were around my waist which I noticed now. She was still sleeping the sheets covering her naked beautiful body. She looked so stunning. Her messy hair, her dry lips where you can see stains from my lipgloss. I continued admiring her face as my eyes landed on her neck. Purple marks were left all over her neck down to her chest.

I never thought I would be so wild. But with her you just can be it. She was teasing me badly but my orgasm was one of the best I had. And I can sure say for her too. She was begging me yesterday.

With my finger I traced her jawline, stroking over her lips. Suddenly her eyes shut wide open. She yawned and stretched herself before burring her face in my neck.

„Good morning babe" she mumbled and I chuckled but answered quickly afterwards.
„Morning Baby"

„How are you?"
„What do you think how I feel?" I answered her back. She chuckled in response pecking my lips before standing up showing me her perfect shaped ass.

„I'm gonna make us some breakfast" I nodded and buried my face into the pillow.

Jordyn

Without overreacting I really could feel every touch from yesterday. I put on my robe and made my way to the kitchen where I prepared two plates of pancakes with some blueberries and maple syrup.

I placed them on the table in the living room and screamed my fiancées name.

„J-Jordyn?" she yelled back and by her tone I could hear that something's not okay.

I ran into the bedroom again seeing that she was still laying in the bed.

„What happened babe? Are you okay?" I asked in shock.
„I'm on my period—" she whines and I breathed out.
„You scared me" she chuckled and pouted again.

„The bed is red—" I nodded my head caressing her cheek.
„I'm sorry-I-"
„Hey baby everything's fine, we'll change everything" I cut her off.

I helped her up and told her to go to the bathroom. Then I took some underwear out of her closet and a shirt from my side matching with some shorts.

„Here you go babe" I left the clothes on the cupboard and walked over to the kitchen again.

My phone rang and I quickly took off.

„Hey Joan"
„Hello darling, where's Ariana? She didn't pick up her phone, are you okay?"
„Yeah she's good, she got her period so she wanted to take a shower." I kinda lied.
„Good luck with her honey" I chuckled in response.
„Have a nice day Jordyn, take care of you, bye"
„We will, bye Joan" with these words I hung up.

I heard tiny footsteps coming closer, a smile immediately appearing on my face.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her for a kiss.

„You feeling better baby?" I asked and she nodded kissing me again.
„I'm hungry!" she kinda yelled and I saw tears in her eyes.

„I made some breakfast baby" I said chuckling leading her into the living room.

We sat down and I handed her the plate with pancakes.

She took a bite and started crying out of all sudden.

„What's wrong?" she buried her face in my neck and I rubbed her back slowly.
„I'm so fat—"
„Shut up you're not" I cut her off.

She's a mess when she's on her period.

-

3 hours later and we were still watching dynasty. Ariana had abdominal pain so I knew we're gonna stay at home for the past three days. I continued rubbing her abdomen but she groaned in pain the past 15 minutes.

„Babe? Aren't you on your pill?" I asked as I remembered but she shook her head.
„Why not?" I asked looking at her and our eyes met quickly.
„If we ever want to get pregnant I need to stop-" I chuckled thinking about her being pregnant.

„But you know how painful it is when you're on your period—We could've talked about this" I explained and she sat up.
„So you don't want kids?" she spoke in a monotone tone.

Wh-no- I want kids but not now, we're not even married Ariana" I argued and she pouted in disbelief.
„So I'm doing this for nothing?" I shook my head.
„You could've talked to me, we're not ready for a baby-" she cut me off by turning around showing me her back.

I knew it was because of her hormones but she's annoying me so much.

„Don't be mad at me baby" I kissed her shoulder.
„Of course I want kids but we have to talk about that, maybe I can get pregnant too, then we're having ‚twins' or something like that" I tried to end the discussion and I could hear her chuckling.

„I'm sorry babe" she whined and I nodded pulling her into a tight embrace.

...

So yeah actually this is just a fill chapter, anyways I hope you liked it, I'm gonna update more often. I just made my nails so it's difficult to write with them. It gets better, promise 🌙🦋