chapter 4

Jordyn

Today it was Friday, I was cleaning up my apartment and made myself ready into a white crop top and black ripped jeans. So I was thinking I was dreaming because I was at Arianas home yesterday. She was really lovely and so beautiful. My doorbell rang and I stood up to open the door. There she was. The tiny italian or to be honest the most gorgeous woman on this fucking world.

„Hey" I said and wrapped my arms around her waist. She was hugging me back and I felt hundred butterflies in my belly.
„Hey Jordyn" she replied and I led her in. She took my hand as I looked at her. She noticed my goosebumps I had because of her touch.

„Here's your latte" she said and handed me my favorite coffee drink from Starbucks.
„How did you know this is my fav?" I asked as I took a sip of it.
„I kind of stalked your instagram" she spoke and both of us blushed.
„Come on Let's go into the living room, I bought some cool decoration stuff" I said and pulled on her hand causing her to came with me.

I showed her the ballons, some other decoration stuff and many bottles of alcohol.
„This is my favorite" she said and pointed on the pink champagne from Moët. I took the bottle and opened it which scared us because of the loud noise.
„What are you doing this is for the party" I smiled back at her.
„I kinda bought everything I saw I think because of one bottle no one is gonna die" I teased as I took two champagne glasses and placed them on the table.

We took both our glasses and toasted. I took my first sip realizing that she had a good taste.
„I like that, it's sweet" I replied and she smiled softly.
„So you're gonna go with me tomorrow, right?" I questioned nervously playing with my fingers.
„I would love to."

After we drank the whole bottle, both of us were half-drunk. We were laughing because of everything I mean really everything. She laughed because of a fork. I laughed because of the table. But I still felt the heat and the connection between us. A few times our hands touched each other. I realized my touch has the same effect as hers on me. Goosebumps. Blushing. Smiling. Falling for her. Falling for a star. I couldn't even imagine. Maybe it's just because she was drunk. I should stop making myself some hope.

„Jordyn" she mumbled cutting off my thoughts.
„Hm?"
„Come here" I immediately came closer to her while we both were laying on my big couch.
„What's the problem Mrs. Gorgeous" I questioned. Okay I had to stop with this.
„I wanna hold you" she said and put her hand at my cheek. My cheeks were red, hot, everything. Her soft hands were touching my cheeks and I was looking directly into her eyes.

As my look felt on her lips, I saw how kissable they were. These fucking pink, plump and soft lips.
„What should we do now?" she asked and I laughed and shrugged.
„I don't know I'm lost in these eyes" she blushed and I felt her head at my chest. Actually we're acting like a couple even though I know her for just 2 days. I was so fucking in love and I knew that.

-

Ariana

As I wake up I was still laying in Jordyns arms. They were wrapped around my body holding me close to her. I was stretching myself trying to stand up but not waking her. Her grip was feel tighter as I was about to sat up to the bed edge. I smiled at her and chuckled quietly.

„W-where are you going?" she mumbled into her yawning.
„Home." She opened her eyes which met mine.
„Don't go, I don't want you to go" she pleaded
I couldn't stop but smiling at her words.
„Anyways you're gonna see me tomorrow at the party" I explained looking at our interlocked hands.
„I don't wanna sleep without you." Okay girl you're so fucking cute. I laid down again and she wrapped her hands around my waist again. This time her head was on my chest and I felt these butterflies. Every time I looked to her seeing her sleeping I couldn't help but smile. I went trough her hair a few times before I fell asleep too.

-

„Ariana?"
„Ariana wake up, we need to get ready"
„Ariana" I heard a soft voice almost whispering into my ear. That was hot. As I turned around I saw Jordyn looking down at me. A smile made its way on my lips seeing this beautiful eyes.
„Just 5 minutes, please" I mumbled pulling her down to me cuddling into her neck.
„It's 6 pm, the party is gonna start in 2 hours."
„What?" I yelled and sat up.
„I need to go home, I have to take a shower, my make up, my dress. Or I don't know. I need a bikini right? Yeah right right beach party yeah, okay okay" I spoke while she was laying on the floor laughing her ass out.

„Come on, I made ‚breakfast'" she pulled me by my hand, guiding me into the kitchen. I was hungry. Fucking starving. We sat down enjoying our donuts, pancakes and blueberries. Afterwards we hugged and I went home.

Taking a bath and putting on some make up calmed me kind of down. It was 7:30 pm and I was ready. I texted Jordyn at this point.

iMessage

She made me feel different ways

She made me feel different ways. Ways I felt just with one person. Mac. But she gave me again these feelings. To be safe. She was seeing my personality not my fame. As I walked into the Starbucks she was just like a fan girl, but then I realized that she was seeing me as human too. Respecting my privacy, my life. She was perfect.

————

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chap:) I don't wanna rush anything so yeah it's a little bit shorter than usual. School is gonna start in a few days but I'm gonna try keep on this book for sure💗☁️