chapter 8

Jordyn

„Baby"
„Wake up"
I felt soft kisses all over my face forcing me to open my eyes. Goddess. I saw her in the morning on the top of me.
„What time is it?" I asked and rubbed my eyes.
„Uhm 10:22 am—" she said and noticed my furrowed eyebrows.

„It's so fucking early, why are you even awake?" I questioned.
„I can't sleep and I need to go to the studio"
„I want you to come with me today baby" she said to me and pecked my lips.
„Really?" I asked as I stood up. My hair was a mess. Yeah. I was looking like an alien in the front of my girlfriend who looked like goddess.

„Come on you need to dress up" she said and gave me short shorts and an oversized sweater. I dressed up and went down looking for her.

„Baby?" I yelled trying to find her.
„I'm in the kitchen"
As I arrived the kitchen I saw a big table with food on in.

„Breakfast" I saw the table with different food on it and put my head in my hands laughing.
„What? You don't like that? I can order something too."
She was so fucking cute god.

I walked to her hugging her from behind.
„I love you" I mumbled kissing her neck.
She turned around immediately and wrapped her hands around my neck, pulling me into a kiss.

„I...love...you...more" she said while kissing all over my face again.

After we ate, we went to her studio where I met her manager. He was really lovely and kind.

At the moment, Ariana was singing and I was sitting on the couch. Our eyes were locked into each other but it was soon interrupt because of a woman who stood in the front of me. I stood up looking at her.

She was smiling at me as she pulled me into a hug.
„You have to be Jordyn, right?" I nodded as we pulled off.
„I'm Courtney, Arianas best friend" she uttered.
„It's nice to meet you" I said and we sat on the couch.

We talked a little bit and I got to know her very good. She was so crazy and I loved that about her. I didn't know if I should tell her about Ariana and mine relationship, that we are a couple.

When Ariana came out she hugged Courtney and we went out the studio towards my car.
„So you met Court?" she asked and i nodded with a smile.

As we sat into the car Courtney noticed she forgot her bag inside. She went to get it and Ariana and I were alone sitting in the car.

„Did you told her about us?" I asked her while she tipped on her phone.
„Oh Yeah I told her the same night" she giggled and I rolled back my eyes.
„Don't worry baby, nobody can't doubt my love for you" Ariana uttered took my hand.
„I love you"
„I love you too" I responded immediately.

-

At the moment I was at home in my apartment. Ariana went with Courtney shopping. I couldn't go because I had to work. I took a quick shower, afterwards I ordered some pizza and ate it.

As I arrived the Starbucks, there weren't so many people. Old people actually were there and I didn't know why. I took some orders and gave them the drinks.

Then suddenly I saw Chanel in the front of me.
„I want a chocolate frapé my love" she said and looked with a smirk at me. I starred at her with a mad gaze.
„What? I waited in this fucking raw so please give me my shake"
I angrily went to the machine and made her what she ordered. As I gave it to her, she took my hand and looked into my eyes deeply.
„Love you boo" she said wanted to peck my cheek.
„Hold on, I've got a girlfriend okay?" I said and went away before her lips touched my cheek.