chapter 10

Ariana

The sun forced me to open my eyes. I felt horrible. I cried a lot so my face felt like I don't know what. Slowly I sat up, her smell filling my nostrils as I took a deep breath in. Her sweater.

I stood up walking into the bathroom to clean up my face a little bit with water. Afterwards I wanted to prepare myself some food but instead I saw the table with pancakes. As I looked at the sink which was on the other side, I saw Courtney cleaning a pan.

„Good morning" she said with a small smile on her face.
„Morning" I kind of mumbled to myself because I felt so shiftless.
„I made some pancakes and—here's a cup of coffee" she handed me a cup and I sat down the chair looking at the food. To be honest, I wasn't hungry.
I took a sip of my coffee just looking around.

As I finished breakfast with Courtney and went up laying down my bed again. I took my phone scrolling through Instagram as I saw her post. These plump lips. I missed her so fucking much oh my god.

I threw my phone away and started to cry face in my hands.

„Ari?"
„Don't cry, yeah you did a big mistake for real. But you need to apologize. You need to show her, how much you want her. Go and get your girl."
I looked at her trying to motivate myself. It was very hard. I was terrible, every second without her was the worst.

I took some other clothes and took a shower. Afterwards putting on some make up and I was ready. Make up really did safe my life today. Then I sat onto the couch watching Dynasty. Right now it was 3 pm so I couldn't visit Jordyn because she was on the way to have a job interview.

Jordyn

I took a deep breath in before opening the door to the office from my boss. Mrs. Scrawford.

„Hello" I simply said walking towards her. She shook my hand slightly and we sat down.

She asked me to talk about my life, my school and so on. Afterwards I showed her my grades and my Diplom.

„Mrs. Davis, you're pretty perfect for the job" she said a big grin which I tried to hide made its way on my lips.
„You can start in two days"

I shook her hand one more time before I walked out and ran to my car. I was happy but deep inside I felt terrible. I knew I miss her. I miss Ariana so fucking much but I can't let this happen again. I have to fight against my feelings for her. Maybe it's selfish, but I want me happy. And of course I want her to be happy.

As I got home I ordered a pizza and after I ate I went to take a shower.

Liked by arianagrande, courtneychipolone, billieeilish and 701.146 others

jordyndavis got it📉☁️