chapter 44

Jordyn

I landed in Paris a few hours ago, it was still sad so I made my way to the Tiffany store checking up on the ring.

„So you wanted this one, right?" the lady asked I nodded. She gave me the ring and wow. It was really perfect. Not as perfect as she was but it would fit her good. I paid and went out to buy some other things for my hotel where I stayed. I needed candy—

At the same time, my phone rang and I saw Arianas name on my screen.

„Hey baby" she spoke out.
„Hey my love"
„What are you doing? How's your mom?0
„My mo-ohhh, yeah yeah she's better actually —uhm I'm outside buying some candy" I replied and she chuckled trough the phone.
„I miss you baby"
„I miss you too Ari, I need to hang up, I have to pay"

„okay my love, text me, I love you"
„I love you too my angel" I replied and hung up.

-3 days later-

Ariana arrived her hotel today and she didn't even know I was here. Sadly I had to ignore her because she would see that I'm not at home. Actually she's mad at me for like 2 days but I don't care. Tomorrow was the concert and today I was about to me Courtney.

I put on some clothes and left my hotel. In the Park I saw Courtney and ran to her embracing her in a hug.

„Bitch" she yelled and kissed my cheek before she wrapped her hands around my waist.
„ we missed you all" she uttered and I chuckled.

„Where's my baby?" a
„In her room, she's so fucking mad at you right now" she answered.

Maybe I should come today to her place or not? No. I'm gonna see her tomorrow at the venue.

„Did you buy the ring?"
„Yes" I showed her the ring in the little box.

„Wow, it's so beautiful" I nodded.

„So? How are you gonna do this?" I shrugged.

I didn't even think about it. I'm just gonna—or should I make a plan? No I shouldn't. I have to be spontaneous. I'm gonna tell her in front of her fans how much I love her, how much I care about her and how good it feels to call her mine.

I don't know what I would do without her. She's my life.

„Jor?"
„Hm? Yeah. I'm sorry I just—actually I need to go. Take care of my baby Courtney" I answered and she smiled.

„Take care of you"
„You too, love you court"
„Love you too" she pouted and I started walking into my hotel again.

I searched for some clothes I could wear tomorrow and I decided to wear a top and some pants.

(THE OUTFIT)

 It was 8 pm by now and I was laying in my bed when Ariana called me

„Hey" she simply said.
„Hey babe"
„Are you coming tomorrow?" I could clearly her that she was mad.
„I don't know—my mom isn't that good"
„Aha, okay bye"
„Ar-" I couldn't even finish my sentence and she hung up.

I chuckled a bit as I felt my eyelids becoming heavily.

...

ITS VERY SHORT I KNOW BUT THERES COMING DRAMA :) ENJOY!!!!!!!!!! As long you can :)