Memes, Kweens, and Teens

8

Spidey
Hey guys!
Before you freak out, I'm not texting in class. It's lunch right now

KittyCat
What up im Jared im 19 and i never fucking learned how 2 read

Capsicle
Language!

Spidey
I like your accent where you from?

KittyCat
I'm Liberian

Spidey
My mistake
*Whispering* I like your accent where you from?

KittyCat
Wouldn't you like to know Weatherboy

Spidey
Ok you are definitely not KittyCat!

KittyCat
I'm his sister and better than him in every way possible
I'm gonna add myself before he realises I've got his phone

???
I have returned!

Spidey
Welcome back, MemeKween

MemeKween
Happy to be back, VineLord

Spidey
YoU mAdE mE ViNe RoYaLtY?!
tHaNk YoU!!!
Alas I must depart and go to the Hell that is gym class!

MemeKween
Oh boy
You like Vine
Something tells me you'll be fighting for your life to survive gym
Try not to die.

KittyCat
Sister what have you done?!

It was a miracle, but somehow Peter managed to survive gym class and leave school in one piece. Now he was standing outside Stark Tower, anxiously looking up at the huge building where he would be interning at after-school twice a week, plus Saturdays. The Tower looked a lot smaller from a distance, up close it was far more intimidating.

Taking a deep breath, Peter went inside...

The interior of the lobby was just as grand and intimidating as the exterior. Part of Peter wanted nothing more then to run right back out the door and never look back. But no matter how hard he tried to run away, his legs kept walking him closer to the desk at reception.

Before he could do anything about it, Peter was stood right in front of the desk with a kind looking lady talking to him.

"Hi, sweetie, are you lost?" she asked warmly, "We don't do tours for children on weekdays, unless it's holidays." (Do Americans say holidays or vacation?)

"I'm not lost," Peter squeaked out, an octave higher than usual, "my name's Peter Parker, I'm here for the Stark internship..." The lady typed something into her computer, smiled at him brightly, then went off without a word.

Peter just stood there awkwardly for a minute, while she was gone. After what felt like an eternity, she returned. She seemed as smiley and bubbly as before, so Peter took that as a good sign.

"Right then, Peter Parker! My name is Elizabeth, but everyone calls me Lizzie! Here is your badge, you will need to scan it when you go through security, and it's a good idea to keep it visible at all times to keep our head of security Happy! Oh, and by the way, the elevator doesn't have any buttons because Mr Stark's AI will take you wherever you ask, as long as it's within your security clearance!" the lady, Lizzie apparently, said merrily.