Chapter 28

Jacob's p.o.v

Turns out my father only wanted to have some breakfast and talk just as miss Alyssa had told me beforehand, but it was very awkward.

So awkward that thinking about our conversation now is giving me cold creeps and I feel the need to bury not only my head, but also every part of my body in sand and erase my memory. My father does not know how to speak to people in a normal way, but I give him an A for trying. I wasn't expecting that from him.

No one knows what my father can have up his sleeve or what ideas he has roaming around that head of his, he can be bipolar sometimes. I was looking forward to him belittling me and shoving me into the dark cellar like he always did when I was little.

As expected, his face had a freezing cold expression completed by his usual deadly stare when I walked into the kitchen. That's why it astonished me when he started speaking about college, my future, my current grades, even relationships and my hair that bothers him every single time as I sat there without a clue of what to respond.

At some point he even cracked a dad joke and my only response was a cough to overpower the sound of crickets.

All this happened a week ago and my parents are unexpectedly still here. I'm not sure when they'll be returning abroad, but hopefully that time comes soon. I feel like a robot in their presence and I'm not allowed to help miss Alyssa clean the house and I rather die than be caught with my phone in hand when I'm in the house.

I tiredly turn the page of the opened book in front of me. No matter what I do, I can't concentrate at all. My thoughts keep going back to the day Arthur decided to talk to me when I was engulfed in another one of my stories.

I stared at him dumbfoundedly when I saw him sitting right across from me and I didn't even do anything. Ugh, I was so cringy that day. I could've done so much more than just shiver and blush.

I still remember him asking, "you aight now?" in such a husky tone that it easily awakened feelings in my heart and thoughts in my head.

Looking back at this now, I'm sure he enjoyed it. He loves to see me like that. Especially when I'm losing my breath and going ballistic on top of him when he's milking me.

"Eep" I squeak looking around if someone has heard me, but nobody has unless they're able to read thoughts. Why am I thinking about that, that was so embarrassing and why would he even touch me there. Could it be that he felt disgusted after I slept? No, because he took me on a date and told me that he was feeling me, liked me to be precise.

I bite my lip when I feel a blush creep up on my cheeks at the tought of that. He made me feel so special that day and I felt like I was walking on air. I still can't believe what happened and where he touched me before we went on the date that day.

'Hey, why didn't you see his' something whispers in my head all of a sudden, I must be going insane.

"See what..." I crazily questioned myself softly with my head tilted aside.

'He got to see yours, but you never saw his. You didn't even get to touch it, no fair." Now that this is mentioned, it's quite true. I've only seen Arthur shirtless, but never naked. Not that I want to see him naked.

"Right?" I mumble and quickly press my hand over my mouth. Why would I even agree to such perverted thoughts. Yes, I am gay, but that doesn't mean I can have the desire of touching Arthur in uncomfortable places, especially when I'm surrounded by books in a library. There could be a bible hiding around here.

'It felt big when you poked it though' the little voice in my head whispers again and I rapidly close my book in shame. 'It was abnormally huge, like a big cucumber or......a leg......or a very big car, a tree-trunk, no a giant tree-trunk. What if you pulled it out and sat on i-".