CHAPTER ONE

" So when is this roommate of yours even arriving? " James questioned, laying down upon your newly made bed. You proceeded to unpack, opening boxes and setting the stuff inside on your side of the room.

You were ignoring James with his annoying pondering as he refused to help, being the lazy person he was.

You knew you could definitely use the extra help but this didn't bother you much. You were used to doing things on your own and it was classic James anyway.

" What if he's a boy? I thought girls couldn't room with boys for obvious reasons. " James went on, closing his eyes.

James was about 6'5 with a not fit nor thin build paired with the softest golden eyes and this ash blond hair. He often wears this yellow, pink and blue pastel oversized hoodie with a pair of white knee high socks, one appeared higher than the other as one was rolled down.

James normal outfit is that hoodie, of course with a pair of blue shorts that are covered by his hoodie.

  You scrunched up your face, grimacing at James comment.

James had been your bestfriend since middle school and now you and him were finally in college. James didn't seem too pumped about it.

Not like you appeared to be anyways. You never understood why he wasn't excited, He was always the honest and relaxed type and i guess that's why you and James had always clicked.

You could depend on James to tell you the truth.

Even if it brings your self esteem twelve notches down.

You shrugged, " I doubt he's a boy but it wouldn't be something for me to worry about anyway. I don't see the problem. You're a boy too? " You pointed out before hearing keys jingle and the door open.

James sat up. " Finally, something worth my time. " James mooned sarcastically, looking at the white curly haired boy with glasses at the door.

" Hey, i apologize for being late. I'm assuming you're my roommate? " Elios inquired, running his fingers through his silky soft looking hair before approaching James and reaching out his hand for James to shake.

You were speechless.

" My names Elios. " He told James. James scoffed lightly, shaking Elios's hand. " Actually i'm your roommates bestfriend. " James told him, gesturing towards you.

Expect to be seeing me a lot, pretty boy. " James replied with that same blunt look upon his face.

Elios nodded. " Alright then. " His eyes drifted over to you and you could of sworn you'd melt as he reached out his hand once again. " Nice to meet you. " Elios smiled warmly.

His smile is so perfect, you thought.

It was that of an angel with those icy blue mesmerizing eyes that felt they were piercing your soul with just a single look. You were staring. Oh, you could only imagine how odd you looked just staring at him mindlessly

You finally snapped out of it and shook his hand. " Sorry about that- I'm Y/N " You murmured before quickly walking towards the door. " Well if you want some help i can help you bring your boxes into the room. " You suggested, hoping to end the awkward silence between them.

Elios nodded. " Thank you, Y/N. I'd appreciate that. " He replied before beckoning for you to follow him out of the room which was interrupted by a voice. James voice.

" Well, okay.. You go walk out of the room with someone you've barely met! If you hadn't noticed from all those horror movies we've binged. That's how you get killedddd Y/NNNN " James called after them, though he didn't move an inch from your bed.