CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

You woke up, blinking sleep from your E/C heavy eyes.

You couldn't believe that you had accused Elios of such a thing when all he'd done was be kind to you.

It made it much harder to fall asleep that night when you were being eaten alive by guilt. Despite, Elios obviously not being too phased by the situation.

You shifted in your bed to face him who was located on the bed across the room. The gentle almost inaudible breathing and rhythmic rise and fall of his chest usually soothed you.

You feel drowsy and finally drift off to sleep.

You doze for what about what seemed to you a good fifteen minutes, awoken to the sound of Elios's voice. " I might've let you sleep in a little too long. " The white haired boy admitted with a heartwarming smile.

You groggily sat up, rubbing your eyes. " You did what? " You quickly got to your feet and hustled towards the dresser.

Elios lifted a brow. " It's Friday. " He reminded you, bemused. Your face suddenly became warm. You were in the same bed as him.

You were in the same bed as Elios. What had happened last night. You lifted up the covers and to your relief. You were fully clothed. Elios cocked his head on the side. " Don't worry, I wouldn't do anything to you without your permission. Besides if we did do anything sexual I would make sure you remember it. " He gave that classic innocent, heartwarming smile. His eyes closed.

You chuckled, shaking your head. " Don't be naughty. " You scolded him playfully. You relaxed back into the bed. Still feeling rather anxious being in such close proximity with Elios.

" I'm sorry again. About the accusation. " You mumbled guiltily, extending your hand to stroke his soft ivory white hair. " No worries. I'm okay. You didn't do anything wrong. I would've felt the same way in your place. " Elios consoled sweetly as you pet his head.

You brought your hands back to your side and sat up in the bed. Reluctantly in a way. You craved to stay by Elios's side longer. Something about him was so magnetic. Probably that charisma of his.

He was so perfect.

" Where are you going, (Y/N)? " Elios wondered, sitting up as well.

" I'm going to call up James. I cant get my mind off of what he was acting so serious about. " You murmured, running your fingers through your hair.

You reached for the nightstand and checked your phone, scrolling through before getting onto your contacts and calling up James.

He answered after a few rings and in the background. You heard a heart-jolting familiar voice. " Whose that in the background? " You asked him.

" There's nobody in the background, silly. "  James laughed mirthfully. " You really should start heading to bed earlier, (Y/N).  He breathed heavily. " Anyways, I still need to tell you something. Well to be exactly show you. Meet me at the park alright? 10:30. Sharp. " James's voice returned to that serious demeanor.

" Yes sir~ " You said teasingly. " I hope it's worth getting out of bed for that early in the morning. " You spoke doubtfully. Only playing around, obviously.

" Oh you know it will be. " James cooed. " Go get dressed. I'll do the same. Meet you there and oh before you ask— Elios can come too. " He seemed to always read your mind somehow.

" Okay, my blonde abnormally tall psychic. See you 10:30 sharp. " You winked, hanging up the phone.

Elios was laying back against the bed by the time you were done with the call. You assumed it had been a relatively long one. Even if to you, it only felt like 5-8 minutes.

It was a 20 minute talk.

" I thought I was the sleepy head. James has something to show us. Its probably why he was acting all strange yesterday. We have to get dressed. " You informed him before hurrying to your dresser to pick out a pair of clothes.

It was something casual. A hoodie and a pair of jeans. You knew it was going to be relatively cold with it being somewhat early in the morning and with James. He was never too specific.

For example you could recall that one time when you had planned to go to a amusement park when you were both about fifteen. Freshman. You could remember it like yesterday. When you and James first met. All his responses to everything were the same.

" Ok. " or " Okay. " and basically any other form of the word ok. He had definitely became a bit more bolder and confident as you and him both matured.

In about fifteen minutes you were all ready to go. You pushed your phone into your pocket and went to see Elios sitting on the bed, patiently waiting for you.

" Looks like we're ready! " You said happily. A low rumble coming from your stomach which Elios picked up on. He chuckled deeply. " Don't worry. I have some donuts from work in the fridge. We can bring them with us to the park. " Elios suggested, standing up and walking  to the fridge to collect the decently sized box of donuts.

" You're a lifesaver, Elios. " You complimented, whilst taking the keys and unlocking the door. "  Now that might be an overstatement. I'm just bringing donuts. " He stated mirthfully.

" Yeah while I'm practically starving to death. " You laughed while you two walked down the stairs. Side by side.

He guided you to the car and you hopped into the passenger seat. Elios joined you after putting the box of donuts into the back seat.

      [ TIMESKIP TO THE PARK ]

You unbuckled, almost unable to contain the excitement bubbling inside of you as you peered out of the window and saw James. His tall stature was almost impossible to miss really.

You suddenly froze, eyes narrowing. You couldn't believe who you saw walk up behind him. That face.

That was him. That was exactly who you recalled hearing in the background of the phone call. You could remember his voice so vividly. What was James doing with him? How could he forget? Questions raced through your mind like a burning, crackling wildfire.

Elios noticed your discomfort and placed his arm on your shoulder. " Are you okay? " He questioned, eyes now filled with concern.

" No. " You shook your head.

" That's my ex. The one I told you about. "

[ I apologize for the massive delay on this next chapter. . My motivation went down greatly. Thank you for 7k views <3 ]