CHAPTER ELEVEN

Elios was now walking on the sidewalk it was overall empty. The sounds of crickets chirping was growing annoying and eerie so he picked up his pace. He flipped up his hood and kept his head down.

He knew there were cameras somewhere outside for safety and as long as he didn't look up they wouldn't be able to identify him if they did manage to catch him in the cameras.

He finally spotted a sign that marked his location he was supposed to be at. It was a massive suburban peach and white house. It was surrounded by other beautiful expensive looking houses as well. It was quite the sight.

Elios scowled, of course she was some rich privileged bitch.

He grimaced before walking around the house, scanning for a possible way for him to sneak in without making a nuisance there were a few houses around that if she was to spot him and scream his whole plan could go south, though the chances of her being awake right now were short.

He hauled himself up a large white fence and made his way into a backward and was almost instantly bombarded by a white fluffy dog with dark beady eyes. It was cute but it wasn't what he was looking for.

He pushed past the small canine and to the glass slide door. He slid it open slowly, doing his best to make the least amount of racket.

As if on cue as soon as he opened the door the tiny dog began to yap and yap and yap.

Elios's eye went wide and he stepped back out and grabbed the dog by its scruff tightly, causing it to let out a pained whine.

T/W

Elios placed his other hand over the helpless animal's muzzle and held it shut before he threw it over the 6 feet high fence and the sickening sound of bones cracking could be heard in the distance.

He made his way into the house, shutting the slide glass door behind him carefully. He breathed heavily, trying to gain back concentration.

He set his duffel bag at the glass door and sauntered upstairs where he presumed a peacefully resting Victoria would be. He was very aware that he probably should of made sure to check if she lived alone but from the details that she was about to invite a girl to her house to do who knows what which gave him the idea that she most likely did.

Elios had reached the top of the steps and turned to walk into a room that on the door had the words in gorgeous cursive " Victoria "

How stupid could she be?

Elios placed his hand on the hard cold steel handle and twisted it opening the door only to feel a painful sensation on his forehead and fall instantly.

His plan seemed to be falling apart. How had she heard him? Oh right. The stupid little alarm system of a dog.

He saw Victoria standing at the door with a now broken vase. His vision was hazy and he could barely see her face.

He gritted his teeth in agony, shards digging into the flesh. He scrambled to his feet as she reached out to grab his mask.

Elios placed a hand on each side of her temple and dug his thumb into her eyes, almost gouging them. Victoria blindly thrashed and screamed. She finally grabbed his mask, throwing it to the side.

He didn't worry about that because now he doubted that she could see anything at all. He swiftly picked up his mask and put it back on. Victoria knelt down, covering her eyes with her hands and trembling in utter terror.

He knew he could finish her off right then and there but it'd be a risky move. Her screams were loud and blood curdling. He wasn't going to take the risk of someone coming to check on her and seeing him.

He hauled himself up the fence and looked back at the white canine, blood pooling around its small fragile body.

Elios didn't look back after that, only focused on getting back home to you.