CHAPTER THREE

" I think i'll have a glazed donut, thanks. " James murmured in response before fixating his attention back onto his phone. You started to regret bringing James here. Don't get it wrong, you love James but he wasn't even attempting to start any small talk.

I would have have a chat with him and his manners later, not that he'd care. He was the most nonchalant person you would ever meet.

" Y/N how about we ask each other a few questions. " Elios suggested. You nodded. " You can go first."  You insisted, simply because You were far too brain dead to think of anything on the spot. " Hmm. " Elios thought for a minute, " Dogs or cats? " Elios asked. You didn't even have to think.

" I dunno really, i've had a dog but i've met a few cats they were super cute. " You mused. " But.. i'd have to say dogs only because i've never had a cat for myself to know how it feels. " You gave your final answer.

James randomly piped up. " Cats are better. " He cooed, finally breaking his attention from the phone that had his mind glued into it a few minutes ago.

" Oh he speaks " You retorted with a ludic smile towards James. " Shocker. " Elios hummed, resulting in a glare from James.

" I'm only kidding, anyways. Your turn, Y/N. Ask a question. " Elios stated, gesturing with his hand towards  Y/N. " I'll ask the next question. " James added. You froze for a minute and said the first thing to come to mind..

" Past relatonships? How did you break up?.. to be exact " You asked, resulting in a oddly stern almost troubled look from Elios. " Way to gooo Y/N.. get right to the point. " James cheered, clear sarcasm lacing his tone. Surprisingly, Elios was the first and least expected to answer your question.

" Mine wasn't the best if i'm going to tell the truth.. "

" In fact, i was cheated on with some guy by the name of Yohan. " Elios murmured. You looked at him, a glint of pity in your E/C eyes. " I'm sorry for asking, Elios. You don't have to answer. " You apologized. Elios shook his head, " It's no problem, i'll continue. "

" To start off, her name was Emma. She was really pretty. Almost as pretty as Y/N.. " Elios began, sending a rather teasing look towards you. This only caused the your face to turn beet red.

" Uh Y/N you sick or something?.. Maybe you don't need these sweets after all. Don't worry me and Elios will eat them for you. " James smiled toothily. You gave James shoulder a somewhat gentle shove. " No i'm good.. just warm. " You breathed heavily, continuing to listen to his story.

" So everything was going perfect. Or so i thought.. Long story short i caught her at her house with this raven haired guy named Yohan. I'd seen them together in the past." Elios's light blue eyes grew cold and you could of sworn you saw some rage behind those soft and stoic looking blue eyes of his.

" I didn't know what to do, so i just left. I ignored all of her apologies. I left. " Elios mumbled, placing his hand over his mouth.

Suppose.. A nervous habit of his?  You noted.

" A few days after the incident me and her never talked. Not even at work, did i mention we worked at the same job. She suddenly stopped showing up. There was no sign of her. Nothing. It was like she didn't even exist. " Elios finished, his gaze meeting yours.

" So you killed her? " James smirked, crossing his arms. " Now this is interesting. " James commented. You gave James a death glare. " Of course he didn't, idiot. " Y/N scolded James quietly.

Elios shook his head. " Oh It's fine, he was joking anyway. " Elios got up and walked over to the front desk and picked out the donuts and returned to the table.