Early signs pt1

Jungkook focus

How could someone do something so cruel. Jungkook thought as he saw the group of boys beat up taehyung. He didn't really care tho and left.

"Whose up to go to my house tonight" jungkook siad. "I cant. Im hanging out with Jin" Namjoon said. "Of course he is" yoongi said.

"I'll go" Yoongi and Hoseok said. I nodded and we walked out of school. Well, Namjoon shifted into his wolf and left. Me and the others were still 17 so they couldn't turn.

They walked to jungkooks house. They all lived together. So i have no idea were Namjoon was going because he went the othe direction.

When we got home i got a call from my father.

"Yes father" i said

"Son, your turning 18 soon. If you find your mate, reject them"

I got annoyed. It's always the same thing. He tells me to reject them and i was. I dont need reminders.

*click*

I hung up the phone. Haha. I could hear him screaming at me. "Im going out" i said to the others and left.

Imma go and meet Jisoo. She is annoying but she is a good fuck. Except when she moans. She get annoying.

With taehyung

I was left there on the floor. People around me were laughing and filming. I hate how those kids dont even get a punishment. Just because they are related to the principal.

I got up and left to my house. I went in after one of our guards opened the door for me. Like usual my parents didn't care about me so i went to my room.

Hopefully my mate will love me. Im almost 18.

I laid down on my bed and started to cry. I was in so much pain.

With jungkook

As i was walking through the woods, i felt sadness. I stoped walking and held onto a tree. The saddest left and I continued walking. Ignoring what just happened.

Back with taehyung

I got off the bed and went to the restroom. I opened the hot and cold water and let the tub fill up.

I lifted my shirt and saw many bruises. Old and new ones. I put my fingers over one slightly and it hurt like a mother fu-

I got all my clothes off and went to sit down on the bath tub.  

With jungkook

I got to her house and went in. I had the key. I saw jisoo in the room doing homework. She looked up and smiled. Jisoo ran up to me and tried to kiss me. I dont like kissing my fucks.

She pouted. "Why are you here" she asked. I grabbed her and threw he onto the bed. I got on top of her and took off her shirt, followed by her bra.

I took off my pants and took my dick out before putting on a condom. I took off her skirt and then her panties.

(A/n. Heehee no smut)

With taehyung.

I was about to to stand up but something pulled me down. I felt a big pain on my stomach. I ignored it and thought it was probably because of my bruises.

To be continued...

💜💜🐯💜🐰💜💜