Silky pj's

Im going to get tested again tomorrow. Yay.

"Waa~ waa~ waaa~"

Taehyung woke up in the middle of the night to Sojhoo crying. He was about to get up but a sleepy, but well awake, JungKook pulled him back down.

"Jungkook i need to-"
"I'll go check on her. You stay in bed, I'll be back in a bit"

Jungkook got up and left the room and went to the babys room.

Taehyung watched him leave with a small smile on his face.

"Shh shh shh shh" jungkook rocked Sojhoo back to sleep. "Good night baby girl" he said his good nights and kissed her forehead when she fell asleep.

JungKook put he back in her crib and left the room silently. He went back to his room and taehyung was against the headboard of the bed. He smirked at how nice Taehyung looked in his PJ's.

The silky fabric lining his feminine body that could, and is, make Jungkook go crazy for Taehyung

He stood in front of the bed and slightly bit his lip. Taehyung just staring back at him. JungKook climbed on the bed and got on top of Taehyung.

"I would have loved to see you with a baby bump and wearing that exact same outfit." JungKook said and caressed Taehyung side.

"Im sorry." Taehyung apologizes.

"Its ok. I'll get to see you like that many more times in the future." JungKook smirked.

Taehyung's mouth gaped with a smile. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"You know.. i want more kids with you" JungKook gently leaned down to kiss Taehyung softly. Taehyung responded to the kiss and put a hand around Jungkook's neck for support.

"Stop... you need to... sleep. You have... school tomorrow" Taehyung managed to say in between kisses.

"Mm no. I dont want to. I want to kiss you till its morning" JungKook said in a pouty voice. He went to kiss Taehyung again but Taehyung moved his head back to avoid the kiss.

Yeah that was a bad idea.
JungKook took the chance to kiss his neck and create dark hickeys.

Taehyung moaned at the feeling. A quick flash of purple went to his eyes. But it was unnoticed by both of them since JungKook had his face buried in his neck.

And one cannot see their own eyes.

"JungKook~ im serious, you need to sleep"

"Fine" JungKook got off of him and they both got comfortable on the bed. "Good night" "good night JungKook".

—-:♡𒊹𒊹꧁꧂𒊹𒊹♡:—-

"Bye bye baby girl. Dont let mommy get into trouble" JungKook said to Sojhoo who had barley woken up. Taehyung looked at him with the 'I heard that' look.

"Im just kidding" JungKook chuckled like he was scared of Taehyung. "Get out your going to be late." Taehyung shooed him out to the door.

"Bye. Have fun at school" Taehyung said. JungKook bent down a bit to attach his lips to Taehyung's. A couple seconds of a small make out session, in front of the baby, later thay pulled away.

"Bye, baby" jungkook said and left. Taehyung was left speechless. He called Taehyung 'baby' this time and not sojhoo.

"Your dad is weird" he told Sojhoo and continued to feed her.

—/_—~—_\—

JungKook got to school in time. He went to where the rest were at. When he got to them they all looked at him. "What?"

"Nothing just that you didn't come home last night" Yoongi simply siad.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, I'm moving out"

Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok looked at him confused. The time that they lived together over.

"Im hurt. How- where are you going?" Hoseok asked.

"Haha um, im moving with taehyung"

"Oh ok-" "wait, where is Taehyung?" Jin interrupted.

Jungkook sighed. Does he really have to explain everything? 

"He isn't coming to school anymore."

"Oh hell no that mother fucker is not dropping out."

The bell rang and they went to their classes.

"JungKook!" JungKook stopped walking and turned around to where the voice was coming from.

"Ah shit" he whispered. "JungKookie oppa i missed you. Wanna meet up after school?" Jisoo said and sexually touched JungKook's chest.

To be continued....

Whoops looks like jisoo is back from her vacation.
💜💜🐯💜🐰💜💜