Silent...

"Im back. Heehee sorry.

Later that night they were about to go to sleep after watching a quick movie. "Wait, so where am I sleeping?" JungKook asked. "On the bed? Where else?" Taehyung answered with a sassy tone.

Jungkook was taken back from it and dramatically put a hand over his heart and said "im hurt". Taehyung giggled at him and got in bed, technically almost falling off since he didn't want to be so close to JungKook. And JungKook did the same.

"Are you sleepy" Taehyung asked. "No not really. Why?"

"Nothing i was just asking. I'm not either." Taehyung said and turned to face JungKook who was already looking at him.

"Why'd you turn?" JungKook asked. " i cant sleep on that side. I'm more comfortable facing this way" Taehyung said. "Wanna switched sides?"

JungKook got up and nodded. They switch sides on the bed so the winy have to face each other.

"Do you ever wonder what life would be like if jisoo was never here?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, but if she wasn't then I probably wouldn't be here with you." JungKook said back with a teasing tone.

"Shut the fuck up" Taehyung sternly said.

Right when ever everything went quietly the door opened. "Dada i cant sweep (sleep)" sojhoo entered the room. Taehyung got of the bed and went to her.

He took her to the kitchen and gave her a cup of milk. Because milk DEFINITELY helps.

After that he took her to her room and put her to sleep. He went back to his room bit JungKook wasn't there. He slowly closed the door as he looked around the room for him.

"Jun-" every thing went silent. . . .

Sorry for not updating. Are you excited for the comeback?
I am.
Is there any engene's here. I cant wait for their debut.

Also this chapter is really short and not proofread. Sorry pls for give me
💜💜🐯💜🐰💜💜